Phone: +33 1 60 72 41 45
Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability, Business/Marketing Ethics, Ethical Consumerism, Consumer Boycotts, Sustainable Consumption, Deception in Marketing, Stakeholder Theory, Stakeholder Engagement
Business Ethics, Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability, Social Innovation
Professor N. Craig Smith is the INSEAD Chair in Ethics and Social Responsibility at INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France.
Professor Smith is directing the INSEAD Healthcare Compliance Implentation Leadership Programme.
He was previously on the faculties of London Business School, Georgetown University, and Harvard Business School.
His current research projects examine stakeholder theory and stakeholder value, ethical consumerism and sustainable consumption, strategic drivers of corporate social responsibility, deception in marketing, marketing ethics.
His recent publications appear in Business Ethics Quarterly, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, and MIT Sloan Management Review.
- BOOKS - The Moral Responsibility of Firms - Oxford University Press
- BOOKS - Managing the Sustainable Enterprise - Springer
- BOOKS - Marketing Ethics - Sage
- BOOKS - Global Challenges in Responsible Business - Cambridge University Press
- BOOKS - Mainstreaming Corporate Responsibility - Wiley
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Beyond the Win-Win: Creating Shared Value Requires Ethical Frameworks - California Management Review
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Stakeholder Judgments of Value - Business Ethics Quarterly
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Shareholder Primacy, Corporate Social Responsibility, and the Role of Business Schools - Journal of Business Ethics
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Shareholder vs. Stakeholders: How Liberal and Libertarian Political Philosophy Frames the Basic Debate in Business Ethics - Business and Professional Ethics Journal
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Choice without Awareness: Ethical and Policy Implications of Defaults - Journal of Public Policy & Marketing
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - How Gap Inc. Engaged With its Stakeholders - Sloan Management Review
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Marketing's Consequences: Stakeholder Marketing and Supply Chain Corporate Social Responsibility Issues - Business Ethics Quarterly
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - The New Marketing Myopia - Journal of Public Policy & Marketing
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Social Contract Theory and the Ethics of Deception in Consumer Research - Journal of Consumer Psychology
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Why Managers Fail to Do the Right Thing: An Empirical Study of Unethical and Illegal Conduct - Business Ethics Quarterly