Introducing the INSEAD Learning Hub
Introducing the INSEAD Learning Hub, a first-of-its-kind subscription-based mobile app that reinvents lifelong learning.
True to its entrepreneurial spirit, INSEAD becomes the first business school in the world to offer content, community, curation and credentials on one platform.
The INSEAD Learning Hub is a genuine pathway to the future of business management. Its multi-format, bite-sized content and rich communities will transform your INSEAD experience into a continuous lifelong learning journey.
We invite you to download the app, where you will:
- explore thought leadership from leading INSEAD faculty, alumni and practitioners on topics of your interest.
- access unique content on how businesses can contribute to a nature-positive world.
- engage with global thought leaders and peers in topic-led communities.
- participate in Hub Live, a thought leadership series on contemporary topics.
- earn ‘steps’ and benefits which translate into INSEAD credentials.
Explore the INSEAD Learning Hub at a glance:
Professor Peter Zemsky
Eli Lilly Chaired Professor of Strategy and Innovation
The INSEAD Learning Hub strives to reimagine a different approach to lifelong learning. It gives learners access to impactful tools to reinvent themselves, creates opportunities to increase engagement; and empowers them to think, act and work differently. Its unique learning design is an excellent fit for busy executives looking to build the skills and capabilities needed to thrive tomorrow and make an impact.