- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
The INSEAD Research & Learning Hubs aim to provide relevant resources for research, as well as facilities conducive to study. The following policy applies to both on and off-campus users:
- Access & Registration
- Code of Conduct
- Use of Electronic Resources
- Use of Print Resources
- Termination of INSEAD Membership
- Acquisition and Development Collection Policy
1. Access & Registration
All INSEAD members including Faculty, visiting professors, research staff, PhD and degree programme participants, Executive programme participants, and administrative staff can access the Research & Learning Hub.
Their partners and children have the same access & loan privileges and must use their own INSEAD badge.
Applications from external users are considered on a case-by-case basis and user fees apply. In all cases, access is granted individually to INSEAD members and is not extended to friends.
A valid INSEAD badge is required to use the Research & Learning Hub and to borrow materials.
2. Code of Conduct
We are committed to:
- Facilitate access to our services
- Treat users with courtesy and be attentive to their needs
- Provide clear answers in an agreed time frame
- Reply to all comments and complaints
- Take into account feedback in order to improve our services
What we expect from Research & Learning Hub users:
- Keep noise at a minimum within the R&L Hub
- Food and drink (closed container) within the R&L Hub is tolerated, within reason, wrappers and containers must be disposed of promptly.
- Follow the R&L Hub’s policies regarding loans and the use of resources
- Respect other users
- Respect the facilities and collections
- Follow instructions from the Research & Learning Hub staff
3.Use of Electronic Resources
Electronic resources are for the use of current INSEAD members only.
Logins and data are for personal and academic use and are not to be used for commercial purposes nor passed on to third parties.
Downloads should be reasonable and must not be hosted on a server or posted publicly to a website.
Automated scripts or query tools are strictly prohibited by our database vendors.
4. Use of Print Resources
Users must not hide R&L Hub materials, preventing others from using them.
They must not write on the items, rip pages or damage them in any way.
Copying and scanning regulations apply to print materials, with copies not exceeding 10% of a book or 30% of a periodical.
Books and DVDs must be checked out using the automated or manual systems and returned when due.
The number of simultaneous loans is limited.
Users are responsible for items borrowed: they must not pass them on to third parties and must pay for any lost items.
6.Termination of INSEAD Membership
INSEAD members lose their Research & Learning Hub privileges when their contract is terminated or when their INSEAD membership expires.
Before leaving INSEAD, users must clear their accounts by returning any R&L Hub materials and uninstalling any R&L Hub-related software installed on a personal laptop.
Contact us if you have any questions