INSEAD Alumni Global Entrepreneurship Award
Did you know that more that 50 percent of INSEAD alumni engage in entrepreneurial activities during their lifetime? Or that INSEAD ranks #1 in Europe in terms of the amount of venture capital funding raised by its graduates? Entrepreneurship is at the core of INSEAD’s DNA and central to its mission of promoting business as a force for good.
In recognition of this and to celebrate the tremendous achievements of INSEAD alumni entrepreneurs, the INSEAD Alumni Association (IAA) is pleased to introduce INSEAD’s first global alumni award, the INSEAD Alumni Global Entrepreneurship Award. This award is just the first in a new series of global alumni awards that the IAA and the school plan to launch together in the near future, and in the first phase, will recognise alumni who have built corporations that reflect INSEAD’s values of diversity and innovation and are known for their global impact and footprint. This will be followed by other categories recognizing successful start-ups and social enterprises.
The first award will be presented at the INSEAD Alumni Forum in Paris (16 – 17 June 2017).
- Only alumni of INSEAD are eligible to receive the award. For purpose of definition, an alumnus/a is any person who has successfully completed an INSEAD programme which grants alumni status.
- INSEAD alumni who are founders or co-founders of a company that is recognized for its global impact in terms of its economic performance (minimum valuation of 500M USD), reach, innovation and diversity.
- Nominations may be submitted by any INSEAD alumnus/a, board member, faculty or staff member.
- All nominations must be in writing and accompanied by relevant information (i.e. name of the alumnus/a, name of the company, brief statement on why the company is considered to have global impact).
- Nominations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations must be received by 28 February, 2017.