Volunteer for INSEAD and the Alumni Community to:
- Help recruit the best and brightest students
- Organize local National Alumni Association and Club events to drive engagement
- Raise funds for INSEAD
- Encourage alumni to come back for Alumni Reunion Weekend
Volunteer for NAAs or Clubs
Volunteer to serve as a president or committee member for the National Alumni Associations (NAAs), National Alumni Clubs, and Global Clubs. In these roles, you will help organise events, increase membership, provide alumni career support and strengthen alumni engagement.
INSEAD Alumni Relations
Raise funds for INSEAD
As a fundraising volunteer, you will work closely with the INSEAD Advancement Team to support key fundraising initiatives that advance INSEAD’s mission and vision. These initiatives include:
- INSEAD Giving Day: Inspire alumni to make a gift as part of INSEAD’s annual fundraising campaign.
- INSEAD Alumni Fund: Encourage alumni to make annual leadership gifts and organise events for donor appreciation.
- Class Ambassadors: Serve on your class’s Reunion Gift Committee or facilitate class giving between reunion years.
INSEAD Alumni Relations
Support the young alumni community
If you graduated in the last five years, consider becoming an Ambassador for the Young Alumni Initiative (YAI). In this role, you will encourage your classmates to attend reunions, make participation-level gifts and stay engaged with INSEAD. YAI Ambassadors also help communicate the importance of giving back to the school.
Dominique Sergent, Alumni Relations Manager
Aurelie Cardon, Senior Manager, Development
Get involved in your class reunion
Each year, more than 2,000 alumni and friends return to campus for their reunions. Alumni volunteers are key to the success of these events. They help lead class gift campaigns, develop communications, plan programmes, connect with classmates, share news on social media and build excitement for class gifts.
Download the INSEAD Reunion Volunteer Handbook to learn more about volunteering for your reunion.
- 5-year, 10-year and 15-year reunions
Stephanie Paille, INSEAD Alumni Reunions Team
- 20-year reunions and above
Marie Ferreira, INSEAD Alumni Reunions Team
- Reunion Class Gift Committee
Help INSEAD find the best and brightest students
Help INSEAD recruit top talent and keep our community strong. Volunteers have several ways to contribute:
- Alumni Interviewer: Conduct admissions interviews in your country of residence; evaluate candidates’ potential; promote INSEAD.
- Marketing Ambassador: Meet prospective students and share your INSEAD journey. Participate in informal coffee chats, “Meet & Greet” information sessions, alumni panels and MBA fairs.
- Candidate Mentor or Assessor (GEMBA): Mentor candidates; evaluate candidates with fellow alumni and faculty.
- Candidate Referral: Refer excellent candidates to INSEAD for immediate follow-up.
MBA: [email protected]
GEMBA: [email protected]
EMCC: [email protected]
EMFin: [email protected]
TIEMBA: [email protected]
More ways to volunteer
Careers Alumni Ambassadors
Attract future leaders to your organisation while supporting the work of the Career Development Centre. Promote job opportunities, host students at your office, or share leadership advice at on-campus or virtual events.
Student Club Events
Share your industry knowledge and expertise with INSEAD students: Serve as a guest speaker at an event run by one of our Student Clubs. These events include:
- INSEAD Private Equity Conference
- Entrepreneurship Week
- Social Impact Week
Katja Boytler, Global Director of Student Life
Meet our Volunteers
Why Volunteer? INSEAD alumni Ann Tan MBA ‘00D, President of the National Alumni Association of the Philippines and Christian Rebhan MBA ‘09J, President of the National Alumni Association of Germany, talk about why they choose to volunteer for INSEAD. Discover the benefits of getting involved in the alumni volunteer community.