Enhance your knowledge of international corporate finance
Financial decisions such as Investments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Financing, Risk Management, Valuation and Payout Policy all have international dimensions. But in today’s constantly shifting global economy and turbulent business environment, such decisions are rendered more complex and challenging than ever before. In particular, global differences in regulation, taxation, exchange risk, political risk and governance quality all have an impact on the way financial decisions should be made. To succeed, and take their knowledge of corporate finance to the next level, finance professionals need a solid understanding of these international complexities.
The INSEAD Advanced International Corporate Finance programme will help you develop a strategic understanding of key financial decisions faced by organisations today by putting them into an international context. The programme will challenge existing frameworks and techniques and will help you to think beyond your national or regional context by studying advanced international case studies developed and written by INSEAD faculty.
INSEAD’s finance professors, who are responsible for designing and delivering the programme, are among the most highly ranked in the world for their research. And your peers in the INSEAD classroom will come from leading international companies. Together, they will challenge your preconceptions, broaden your global outlook and help take your performance to new levels.
How you benefit
- Risk management. Be better prepared to deal with international challenges in corporate finance, in particular political, governance and currency risks
- Refreshed skill set. Make better investment, financing and pay-out decisions in an international context
- Analytical examination of return and risk. Accurately measure the impact of your strategic decisions on shareholder value as well as on risk
- Deeper understanding. Strengthen your knowledge of global financial markets
- Strategic planning. Increase your tactical finance capabilities and improve your valuation skills
- Master M&A. Improve your tactical skills in M&A, in particular anticipating takeover defences when you are a bidder
The programme is designed for CFOs, board members, investment bankers, consultants and other senior executives who want to deepen their knowledge of corporate finance.
CFA Institute CE Qualified Activity
As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Programme, INSEAD has determined that this programme qualifies for 39 credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, credit for your participation in this programme will be automatically recorded in your CE tracking tool. Simply specify your CFA Institute member number in the application form.
View our leaflet to find out more about the agreement with the CFA Institute.
which Finance programme is for you?
We offer a variety of Finance programmes designed to equip business leaders with the rigorous strategic thinking skills to uncover opportunities for creating and capturing value. View the comparison grid below to find out which Finance programme best matches your needs.
Attacking share buybacks is misguided. When companies buy back shares it is not only a sensible use of excess cash, but good for shareholders and good for the economy.