Begins 11 May 2020
Gain competitive advantage through collaboration
The ability to collaborate is becoming an important source of competitive advantage in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, an era of rapid and disruptive change. In the race to develop compelling user experiences, expand distribution and capture new sources of value, leaders are discovering that success depends not just on what their own companies can do, but also on the capabilities they can leverage by partnering with others.
This is why all companies, no matter their size, need to know how to create an effective collaboration strategy. INSEAD’s Managing Partnerships and Strategic Alliances is an intensive five-day programme that equips managers with the concepts and tools to help them achieve just that.
Through lectures, discussions, cases studies and analysis of best practices by some of the world’s most successful companies, participants gain a better understanding of the strategic purpose and value of partnerships and alliances. They also gain the tools and frameworks to develop an effective ecosystem strategy and collaborate within platform business models to create long-term value for their organisation.
How you benefit
- Understand how collaboration can help you deal with the challenges of digital transformation and the disruption of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR)
- Gain insights into the role of collaboration in developing and implementing your organisation’s strategy
- Develop methods for proactively building, competing with and defending platform businesses
- Improve your ability to design effective alliances, and acquire frameworks for partner selection, ecosystem development and alliance design
- Gain skills to create effective ecosystems of partners from different industries and countries while building mutual trust and capturing value
This programme is designed for senior line managers and executives directly involved in running collaborative efforts and making key decisions related to partnerships, alliances and ecosystems. Executives involved in cross-company collaborations on a day-to-day basis, or who are responsible for building and managing digital platforms, are likely to benefit most.
Board members responsible for alliances, partnerships and ecosystems, who have oversight of their company and its growth, will also find this programme beneficial.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which Strategy programme is for you?
We offer a variety of Strategy programmes designed to equip business leaders with the rigorous strategic thinking skills to uncover opportunities for creating and capturing value. View the comparison grid below to find out which Strategy programme best matches your needs.
Amid a stunning slowdown in smartphone sales, what does the future hold for Apple and its global tech rivals?
How do companies improve operationally with diverse and talented workforces? By taking advantage of individuals who feel at home in multiple cultures, says INSEAD visiting professor Mary Yoko Brannen.