Begins 28 Nov 2018
Begins 10 Apr 2019
Achieving excellence in strategic thinking and practice
All too often, in the daily pressure of achieving short-term financial results, managers lose sight of long-term goals. The key to ensuring that companies remain on track to reach these goals is the existence of a clear and focused business strategy.
Competitive Strategy is an intensive and comprehensive three-day programme that equips managers with new skills and tools along with practical knowledge to turn strategic ideas into actions for their business or organisation.
Through lectures, discussions, case studies and the analysis of the best practices of some of the world’s most successful companies, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- Which industries, markets and segments should I enter or exit?
- Which advantage should I develop or build on?
- How can I create value for customers in a better way than competitors?
- How can I assess the challenges and seize the opportunities of digital disruption?
- Should I change our supply chain or eco-system strategy, and how?
- How will my strategic decisions impact shareholder value?
How you benefit
- Improve strategic thinking with state of the art models and tools
- Sharpen competitive insight and skills to achieve profitable growth for your business
- Apply practical tools to execute strategies.
This programme is designed for executives who currently run a business or have profit and loss responsibility for a geographical area and seek to improve their short - and long-term business performance. It is also for executives or teams who need to acquire skills quickly in strategic thinking, analysis and development.
In addition, board members, company directors, strategic planners, investment bankers, strategy or technology consultants and financial analysts who need an understanding of, or an update on, competitive and industry dynamics will benefit greatly from the programme.
For organisations sending a group of 4 participants or more, we can customise an optional day on Strategic Analysis with the Programme Director. For more information on this optional day and on the tuition fee, please contact Cristina Rodriguez at +33 (0)1 60 72 40 30.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which Strategy programme is for you?
We offer a variety of Strategy programmes designed to equip business leaders with the rigorous strategic thinking skills to uncover opportunities for creating and capturing value. View the At a Glance grid below to find out which Strategy programme best matches your needs.
Buoyed by the success of fintech giants such as PayPal, Venmo and Alipay, insurtech has succeeded in attracting about 15 percent of the US$50 billion invested in the global fintech arena from 2010-15.