Making your strategy work by overcoming the barriers to execution
INSEAD’s Strategy Execution Programme provides the insights and tools to bridge that difficult gap between the rational development of strategy and real-life execution. It helps to identify hidden traps, balance the rational with the emotional and build the internal capability to continue implementing strategy successfully.
In addition, the programme provides a ready-made support network in the form of fellow participants facing similar challenges. Arrive with a strategy report... and leave with an action plan that delivers results.
Our Participant Profile
The programme is designed to benefit three key groups:
- managers who are new to implementing strategy
- those moving into a more challenging implementation role
- executives simply looking for new ideas to try where others have failed.
Typically, they will be:
- General managers who head business units, e.g. country managers, or product or division heads
- Executives with accountability for outcome and direct control of significant resources (budgets and groups of people), e.g. heads of business units, managers of significant departments or leaders of major project teams.
Dates & Fees