Advance Your Leadership, Reshape the Future
Lead the Future is INSEAD’s transformational flagship online programme that accelerates leadership capabilities for an increasingly complex and rapidly changing world.
Leveraging INSEAD’s pioneering expertise in leadership development, the INSEAD Lead the Future Certificate gives you what you need to broaden your business understanding while sharpening your focus, to adapt to changing contexts and deliver unprecedented results.
Designed for optimal impact, the programme is a transformative 12-month online learning journey. Each module is geared to enable you to respond to volatility and ambiguity, to look beyond short-term gains for the wider context, and to create sustainable value for all your stakeholders.
You explore critical business areas from strategy to finance to organisational behaviour in the context of disruption and uncertainty, continuously rethinking what it means to you to lead. The programme challenges you to translate theory into practice as you progress through your learning journey. You have the opportunity to apply the ideas and frameworks we explore online to the actual challenges and problems within your own context, and bring your learning back for reflection and analysis within your cohort.
And as you progress through the programme, you can tailor your learning to your specific needs and objectives through selective courses that reflect for you the most pressing and relevant business issues.
Lead the Future convenes a rich and diverse cohort of leaders, faculty and coaches from around the globe – a network of change makers with whom you exchange ideas, knowledge and perspective. A community of support that will challenge and encourage you as you navigate the complexities of business today, and lead change purposefully tomorrow.
Prepare to go deeper and further than ever before. Prepare to transform your leadership and impact.
Prepare to Lead the Future.
How you benefit
- Lead yourself, your team and your organisation. Master new ideas, new approaches and research-backed frameworks that will empower you to navigate our turbulent business world
- Engage with world-renowned INSEAD faculty, expert coaches and a truly diverse, international cohort of peers, and learn to develop yourself using actionable, personalised feedback across plenary sessions, breakouts and key touchpoints
- Advance your understanding and your personal development as you continuously apply your learning in real time to real-world business challenges and problems for optimised impact
- Drive sustainable value and meaningful change in your leadership and across your organisation
Lead the Future convenes a carefully selected and exclusive cohort of high potential to senior executives and leaders from diverse roles, industries and geographies. Participants benefit from the heterogeneity of the learning community.
Typical participants are:
- Senior executives looking for diverse lenses, perspectives, ideas and approaches to drive innovation and find new solutions for sustainable impact
- Mid-level leaders looking to accelerate and extend their competencies and enhance the impact of their team and their own leadership going forward
- High-potential managers looking for the tools, frameworks and knowledge to fast-track their leadership and deliver continuous value and impact
- Enterprising professionals looking to collaborate and exchange expertise, experience and insights with other motivated and visionary leaders to drive impact and change.
INSEAD's cutting-edge online programmes
Flexible High-impact Learning Experience
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD LEAD the Future builds upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way. Though online and asynchronous delivery, participants learn at a pace that is convenient to their schedules.
Multi-dimensional Interactions with Peers, Faculty & Learning Coaches
Video lectures are complemented by a rich set of interactive elements, including short quizzes, simulated exercises, online discussions and personal reflections. We build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
Certification and Network
The programme allows participants to engage online, when and where it works best for them. Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory completion of the Action Learning Projects, participants are awarded an official INSEAD Lead the Future Certificate of completion.
Interview in Business Today: Professor Charles Galunic, programme director of INSEAD Lead the Future, explains how in today’s complex world, business leaders can create lasting value in a detailed Q&A.
The pandemic was just one in a line of great disruptors that have reconfigured everything from how we learn, how we work, and how we move about the world.
Professor Charles Galunic, INSEAD Lead the Future programme director, shares his insights into the uniqueness of LEAD and what participants can expect from this transformational leadership development journey