Leading transformation and change in a digital world
Success in today’s fast-changing global business-to-business (B2B) environment requires more than simply ensuring sales volume or wider territory coverage. To increase revenue growth and help their organisations stand out from lower-cost rivals, B2B executives must understand how to move away from price-led marketing in favour of a value-led approach that puts greater focus on the customer experience.
INSEAD’s B2B Marketing Strategies is a five-day programme that explores the marketing competencies B2B companies need to win in this environment. Through detailed case study discussions, lectures on cutting-edge concepts, group work and company visits, you will strengthen your capacity to build effective B2B marketing experiences that deliver results across all touchpoints in the customer journey.
You will return to your organisation with the tools you need to lead a more productive sales and marketing team. You will also be able to better integrate marketing into your company’s strategy, creating added value for your customers and unleashing growth for your firm.
Our Participant Profile
The B2B Marketing Strategies programme is designed for executives in B2B industries and professional service-organisations seeking to lead transformation in a digital world:
- Senior executives at general management level or heading sales or marketing functions in their organisations
- Executives working in professional service-organisations who wish to improve their ability to design and deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Executives in B2B industries seeking to develop successful business strategies in today’s agile and digital world
- Executives from all business areas who wish to develop their strategic understanding and build a roadmap to transform marketing within their organisations
- Executives who want to move from products to solutions and create differentiation strategies for future growth
- Executives who want to understand how becoming more customer-centric in B2B environments can create value for their organisations
Dates and Fees
Investing for a lifelong learning journey at INSEAD
Discount and Financing
30% OffFor INSEAD Alumni Community
Programme Certificateon completion of programme
Or try recently asked questions: