Begins 02 Dec 2019
Begins 29 Jun 2020
Leading transformation and change in a digital world
Success in today’s fast-changing global business-to-business (B2B) environment requires more than simply ensuring sales volume or wider territory coverage. To increase revenue growth and help their organisations stand out from lower-cost rivals, B2B executives must understand how to move away from price-led marketing in favour of a value-led approach that puts greater focus on the customer experience.
INSEAD’s B2B Marketing Strategies is a five-day programme that explores the marketing competencies B2B companies need to win in this environment. Through detailed case study discussions, lectures on cutting-edge concepts, group work and company visits, you will strengthen your capacity to build effective B2B marketing experiences that deliver results across all touchpoints in the customer journey.
You will return to your organisation with the tools you need to lead a more productive sales and marketing team. You will also be able to better integrate marketing into your company’s strategy, creating added value for your customers and unleashing growth for your firm.
How you benefit
- Stand out from the competition. Learn how to create compelling offers and develop distinctive new products, systems, services and customer solutions that create more value and stand out from competition
- Accelerate business growth. Explore new business models that accelerate growth by moving from products to customer experiences and solutions
- Deliver results across all touchpoints. Discover how to deploy emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented reality robotics and social media to create outstanding customer experiences across channels and touchpoints
The B2B Marketing Strategies programme is designed for executives in B2B industries and professional service-organisations seeking to lead transformation in a digital world:
- Senior executives at general management level or heading sales or marketing functions in their organisations
- Executives working in professional service-organisations who wish to improve their ability to design and deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Executives in B2B industries seeking to develop successful business strategies in today’s agile and digital world
- Executives from all business areas who wish to develop their strategic understanding and build a roadmap to transform marketing within their organisations
- Executives who want to move from products to solutions and create differentiation strategies for future growth
- Executives who want to understand how becoming more customer-centric in B2B environments can create value for their organisations.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which Marketing and Sales
programme is for you?
We offer a variety of Marketing and Sales programmes. From high potentials to general managers to senior leaders, our programmes support executives through the key transitions of their careers. View the grid below to find out which Marketing and Sales programme best matches your needs.
With literally thousands of ads hitting us every day, it’s impossible to avoid being influenced.
Connecting with a fundamental consumer concern can give your brand purpose and create a platform for long-term profitable growth.