Additional dates will be announced in due course, when confirmed by the teaching faculty.
Please visit Dates & Fees for more session dates
Leading the Effective Salesforce now offered in live virtual delivery!
Leading the Effective Salesforce is now offered in live virtual format, allowing you to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as the on-campus sessions, from anywhere in the world.
As with our full on-campus programme, the live virtual programme will cover the same core themes.
Why go virtual?
- Develop your personal leadership agenda with our experienced coaches designed specially for this virtual session
- Engage live with faculty and peers just like you would in an INSEAD classroom
- Expand your networking opportunities through specially designed virtual sessions
To learn more about the [live/blended] format please contact the Programme Advisor.
Optimise your sales force performance for competitive advantage
When people and resources are scarce and expensive, you need to make every investment in your sales force count. Your sales force is a major growth engine and a critical source of market feedback. At the same time, it can rapidly become costly and difficult to manage. Leading the Effective Sales Force helps you optimise the performance of your sales force by learning to reduce costs while increasing sales.
Discover how strategies like analysing your sales calls, realigning territories, shifting product or market emphases, reallocating salesperson time or adjusting sales force size can transform performance, generating maximum growth from your sales force. Learn to use compensation systems and organisational structures to motivate salespeople and third-party distribution channels to deliver outstanding results.
Leading the Effective Sales Force is an intensive experience that will change the way you approach sales and inspire results.
How you benefit
- Build competitive advantage. Learn how to make the sales force a key source of sustainable competitive advantage for your organisation.
- Motivate your sales force. Develop comprehensive approaches to motivate and compensate sales staff.
- Lead a dynamic sales team through new market challenges. Learn to manage a dynamic sales force in the face of increasing product, consumer and market complexity.
The Leading the Effective Sales Force programme is designed for managers responsible for business development and planning in either local or international markets. Participants typically spend more than 50 percent of their time managing sales force issues.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.