- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Call Asia office
Begins 16 Oct 2023
Deadline to apply: 2 Oct (11 am CET)
Begins 18 Mar 2024
Deadline to apply: 4 March (11 am CET)
*Premium Journey is available for this programme
Learn to lead in a fast-changing digital world
Faced with new responsibilities, emerging leaders need to learn new skills and gain more self-awareness in order to motivate, inspire and lead high-performing teams. Moreover, in today’s increasingly digitised and interconnected world, boundaries are blurred, collaborations are more fluid and the pressure on businesses to be agile is immense.
What does it take to be an effective and mindful leader in such a dynamic world? How do you become more resilient and better at leading and making decisions in such uncertain times? Do the traditional models of leadership hold, or is the digital age seeing a new brand of leaders emerge?
Developing Emerging Leaders provides a unique perspective on leadership, designed to help executives adapt to the challenges faced by organisations in a digital environment. As an emerging leader, the programme takes you on a journey of learning to lead yourself – and then translates that knowledge into leading others and forming effective team collaborations. It will equip you with skills to overcome the constraints of your organisation’s leadership culture, and help you to step forward with a new perspective on leading your team in the digital age.
How you benefit
- Learn to monitor and mould your own behaviour and grow your awareness of how it affects others
- Discover how to create a workspace that motivates your team members to give their best while becoming skilful at providing feedback and having difficult conversations
- Build successful teams by forming meaningful collaborations in digital organisations
Developing Emerging Leaders is designed for:
- Professionals across industries who are progressing from being in an individual contributor role to leading a team of individual performers
- Emerging leaders who are having to adapt to the demands of managing people and forming collaborations in a fast-changing digital environment
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Online Certificates: Leading in a Transforming World.
CHOOSE OUR PREMIUM JOURNEY
Deepen the impact of your Action Learning Project (ALP) with more extensive, in-depth coaching
Working closely with your coach throughout the programme, the Action Learning Project is a key cornerstone of the learning journey and impact of our online programmes at INSEAD. They enable you to fully customise your project around a specific need, challenge or opportunity that you or your organisation are facing.
The Premium Journey offers a more extensive, accelerated and in-depth learning coaching that gives you the chance to take your ALP further and translate all the key learnings from the programme into an impactful plan. This additional on-going support after the programme enables you to iterate your project with the support of your experienced learning coach. They will continue to support you until the final coaching session, acting as a sounding board to help you deeply reflect on the concepts and tools and to successfully apply them to your project.
INSEAD's cutting-edge Online Programmes
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme via live calls and just-in-time videos
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme at each step, simulating content discussions and helping them with their learning.
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach and from peer review.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile. The top performers will receive a Certificate with Distinction.
EFMD Excellence in Practice Awards 2017
The Telenor-INSEAD Customised Online Programme case study wins GOLD in the category of Organisational Development.
Three crucial advantages of multicultural management teams
International experience and insight matter far more than what it says on your passport.
Four ways to handle multicultural differences in a team
Working across cultures can sometimes be frustrating, but the results are well worth the learning journey.
Developing leaders through adversity
Resilience is a hard-earned yet crucial trait for future leaders.