Begins 21 Feb 2020
Apply before 11:59 PM CET, 22 Dec, 2019 and benefit from a 10% reduction early-bird offer.
Develop creative and design thinking skills
Design is a transformational force that helps organisations develop products, services and experiences that connect and resonate with customers.
This enables meaningful and emotional differentiation in the eyes of consumers. Not surprisingly, design has become increasingly important in business circles and organisations are increasingly trying to understand and master the competitive advantage design can offer. To help organisations address today’s business challenges in innovative ways, business leaders are seeking to develop their creative and design thinking skills.
Building upon our 15 year partnership with ArtCenter College of Design in California - one of the most influential design schools in the world - INSEAD has developed a unique online programme to help business leaders integrate creative and design thinking with their business thinking for successful innovative problem-solving.
Design Thinking and Creativity for Business will take you on a hands-on learning journey that will help you develop the creative-thinking skills needed to innovate in any organisational context. By elevating your creative skills, you will return to work able to develop and support a creative culture within your organisation. A culture that is capable of confidently pushing and sustaining innovative efforts.
How you benefit
- Master the skills you need to sustain creative and design thinking capabilities
- Acquire the mindset and managerial levers you need to develop an innovative organisational culture
- Equip you with a methodology to put design thinking into actions
- Learn how to solve problems creatively in any setting by collaborating with design coaches
- Action Learning Project to apply the learning in your personal or your organisation’s context
Design Thinking and Creativity for Business is designed for
- Senior executives who want to strengthen their ability to lead innovation and enhance their organisation’s innovation capability.
- Team leaders and managers seeking to develop and integrate cutting-edge creative practices into their business processes and corporate culture.
- Executives seeking to learn new problem-solving approaches to innovation, building upon creativity research, design thinking and lean startup.
- Participants coming in groups/teams to collaborate on Action Learning Project tailored to their organisation’s context.
The INSEAD Online Learning Experience
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme providing feedback
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile.
The most innovative leaders possess special skills that cannot be entirely taught. But they can be learnt. Read more at https://knowledge.insead.edu/leadership-organisations/how-organisations-can-cultivate-innovation-catalysts-10771#KIJmZqrrArI3j9XV.99.
How collaboration between design and business mindsets builds innovative organisational cultures.