Professor of Technology and Operations Management
Chair, Technology and Operations Management, Director of the Heinrich and Esther Baumann-Steiner Fund for Creativity and Business
- Innovation Management
- Organisation Design for New Product Development
- Complex Product Architectures
- Social Networks in R&D Organisations
- Process and Operations Management (MBA)
- Technology Management (PhD)
- Empirical Methods in Operations Management (PhD)
- Both opened enrolment and company specific programs (Executive Education)
- Creative Thinking (MBA)
- Aerospace & Defence
- Energy, Oil and Gas
- Pharmaceuticals and Health
Professor Sosa's research efforts are applied to improving product development systems. He is particularly interested in studying coordination and innovation networks in complex product and software development organisations.
Professor Sosa teaches in the MBA, PhD and Executive Education programmes covering topics related to innovation and operations management. His teaching achievements include the development of a programme with the Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, California) to integrate business and design disciplines for successful product development.
His professional experience includes systems engineering in the petrochemical industry and development and deployment of computer-aided engineering software applications.