Welcome to the future of open online programmes
We are pleased to now offer our online programmes to top management talent everywhere. We have leveraged our new expertise to create a cutting-edge offer of Open Online programmes. Our overriding focus continues to be on business impact: we are giving participants the knowledge and the learning support they need to bring new ideas and perspectives back to their challenges and their organisations.
Driving Value through Business Acumen - NEW and ONLINE!
Driving Value through Business Acumen gives you the key tools and perspectives from strategy and finance. It develops business acumen and strategic thinking, enabling you to identify concrete opportunities to elaborate your strategy and enhance financial performance. This programme is delivered online.
Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption - NEW and ONLINE!
Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption provides the strategy tools, concepts and perspectives that will allow you to develop a strategic response to the new digital possibilities and to then align your organisation for effective strategy execution. This programme is delivered online.
- 15 Sep 2017
- 5 weeks
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional TV quality filming in INSEAD Amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse top global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme via live calls and just-in-time videos
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme at each step, simulating content discussions and helping them with their learning
Upon successful completion of all programme activities combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, along with a digital LinkedIn badge. The top 10% of participants receive a certificate with distinction.