Begins 24 Feb 2020
Begins 25 May 2020
Begins 14 Sep 2020
Please note that Negotiation Dynamics is delivered in Fontainebleau, Paris, Singapore and Abu Dhabi. Additional dates will be announced in due course, when confirmed by the teaching faculty.
Please visit Dates & Fees for more session dates
Develop your negotiation skills
We are all experienced negotiators. We face challenging and complex problems of persuasion and influence on a daily basis. We buy and sell. We manage workers and work for managers. We deal with friends, family, colleagues, merchants, organisations and institutions all the time. Yet building agreement among people who often do not share the same interests, perceptions and values is challenging and sometimes elusive. What are some of the reasons for falling short of success – and how can we address them?
The Negotiation Dynamics programme examines stumbling blocks that cause negotiation to fail and what can be done about them. At the same time, it teaches you how to become a better, more effective negotiator, able to build sustainable, relationship-enhancing deals.
In three intensive days, in a challenging, action-orientated international environment, you will develop your personal negotiation style, learning new skills and strategies and, above all, getting the practice you need to be confident and effective.
How you benefit
- Improve your negotiation outcomes. Increase your efficiency, build better relationships with fewer conflicts, drive more engagement and gain more confidence
- Learn best practices and processes. Be equipped with the necessary knowledge to navigate any negotiation, from preparing and debriefing a negotiation, to situational awareness that will allow you to understand the best negotiation moves to take at any given moment, understanding what happened to predicting what is likely to happen next
- Practice, practice, practice. Acquire hands-on practice enabling you to strengthen weak points and preparing you to return to work
- Maximise value and minimise risk in your negotiations. Develop a sustainable and situational approach for maximising value and minimising risk and resistance in your negotiation
- Develop a new mindset. Acquire new tools, change your behaviour and develop a new mindset
- Follow-up learning. Post-programme 1-on-1 coaching sessions that encourage a continuous, lifelong learning journey that will help you influence thoughts, feelings, perceptions and behaviours
Negotiation Dynamics delivers great strategic and operational leverage to any executive who needs to interact with others to get results.
Participants include executives with many different roles, including:
- Board members
- Executives involved in mergers, acquisitions or joint-venture negotiations
- Project Managers
- Human resources managers
- Sales and procurement managers
- Audit and compliance managers
- Key-account managers
- Barristers and lawyers.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Why are we different?
Blending best practice examples with this strategic focus enables you to understand, think and come up with your own solutions. This leads to a much more sustainable and high impact way of learning to better negotiate.
Related videos and articles
In this video, Programme Director Horacio Falcao and past participants provide you with programme insights, explaining how it can help you maximise results and minimise risk.