NEW programme coming in 2022!
Be the first to hear about the release of the session dates and keep up to date by registering your interest now.
Accelerate your negotiation skills to expert level
Bringing stakeholders to agreement across divergent interests or perspectives, culture or gender can be enormously challenging. You may need to navigate difficult behaviour, entrenched views, imbalance of power and conflict. Bringing highly complex negotiations to a consensus when the stakes are high calls for the most advanced skill, and the highest level of expertise.
Advanced Negotiations is an opportunity to build the focused understanding, agility, honed capabilities and expert toolkit of the most skilled and successful negotiators. The concluding programme in INSEAD’s negotiation learning path, Advanced Negotiations builds on what you have learned and the aptitudes you have developed in our Negotiation Fundamentals, Strategic Negotiations and Negotiation Dynamics programmes.
At this advanced level, you will be challenged to sharpen your focus on specific, highly challenging negotiation scenarios. You will start with two mandatory electives: Critical Movements and Difficult Behaviours. You can then choose three electives from a selection of six, to accelerate your skills in the specific areas of negotiation that map to your needs.
The programme fully leverages a breadth of strong, real-world case studies to bring the dynamics, techniques and skills at play in advanced negotiation to life across a range of topics – from gender and cross-cultural negotiations to negotiating power and power differences.
You emerge with the cutting-edge skills, the mindset, the nimbleness and dexterity to forge consensus and build strong agreement in the most complex scenarios and settings.
How you benefit
- Master the intricacies of successfully negotiating advanced challenges, including cross-cultural, multiparty, government and gender differences
- Select the electives to suit your needs. Choose from choices such as virtual negotiation, internal and team negotiation and negotiating conflict
- Leverage direct personalised feedback from our expert negotiation coaches to accelerate your skills and understanding
- Consolidate the learnings from the previous two negotiation programmes to become a well-rounded negotiator expert
- Come away with an official INSEAD Certificate in Negotiation.
- Professionals looking to acquire highly advanced skills in negotiation and to train for specific scenarios, such as negotiating virtually, multiparty negotiation and cross-cultural negotiations
- Leaders who wish to advance their ability to drive consensus and alignment in complex workplace negotiations
- Participants who wish to complete an official Certificate in Negotiation with INSEAD.
INSEAD Online Certificate in Negotiation
INSEAD Advanced Certificate in Negotiation