Unlocking the power of artificial intelligence in the digital age
Artificial intelligence (AI) is empowering significant and rapid change for businesses across almost all sectors and industries. In particular, machine learning – a computer’s capacity to improve its performance without human instruction – is driving the development of new applications that can accelerate productivity and competitive edge for companies.
From the automation of different aspects of business to forecasting patterns in data, AI can accomplish tasks with far greater accuracy and speed than human beings – transforming not only what businesses and managers can do, but how they do it. Healthcare, finance, retail and travel organisations are delivering completely new customer experience thanks to chatbots, intelligent voice assistants and conversational AI. Meanwhile, an array of new machine learning applications are giving businesses access to deep analysis of key internal data (such as employee engagement, networks and departures) for organisation redesign.
Transforming Your Business with AI gives you a deep understanding of how AI is deployed in business, so that you can see what it can (and cannot) do for you and your organisation. The programme equips you with practical frameworks and templates to work with data scientists and programmers, showing you how to commission analysis and analyse the results you receive.
The programme is delivered over five consecutive weeks by leading INSEAD faculty – professors and industry experts who are at the cutting edge in leverage AI in sectors like finance, marketing and organisational design. As such, you will understand how to make the most of these emerging technologies.
How you benefit
- Gain solid, jargon-free understanding of AI, Machine Learning and the opportunities for your organisation.
- Explore how different applications work across functional areas.
- Master the skills and vocabulary to work effectively with data scientists.
- Understand the risks and limits of relying blindly on algorithms.
- Learn how to build AI capabilities for your organisation.
- Work on individual or group Action Learning Projects, with feedbacks from Learning Coaches, to solve real business problems within the context of your actual job and organisation.
Transforming Your Business with AI is designed for:
- Senior executives who want to understand how they can make their organisations AI-ready
- Leaders and senior executives seeking the comprehensive perspective they need to lead in a digital world, with a focus on the strategic, organisational and innovation implications of AI and data technologies
- Senior managers seeking to build their own capabilities in strategy, leadership and innovation, while developing personalised, actionable plans
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Online Certificates: Leading in a Transforming World.
Embracing the exciting new possibilities
created by digital
Our online programmes combine our deep expertise in developing high-quality executive programmes that translate into business impact with the convenience of modern online learning. INSEAD is among the top three Executive Education providers globally, with a world-class faculty and an ability to deliver cutting-edge business content to an international business community. True to our pioneering spirit and tradition of innovation, in 2014 we started developing customised online programmes for leading global companies including Microsoft and Accenture. A tremendous success, our customised online programmes have now won numerous learning industry awards based on strong results for completion rates, for relevance, and for business impact across more than 35,000 executives.
Effective online programmes must overcome one key challenge: sustaining the interest and the motivation of participants during the programme. We do this in myriad ways that build on the high-quality delivery and expertise for which INSEAD is renowned. There are multidimensional interactions with peers and world-class faculty, individual learning support from our coaches, certification upon successful completion, and real-time application back to participants’ own context.
Deputy Dean of INSEAD, Dean of Innovation
The Eli Lilly Chaired Professor of Strategy and Innovation
INSEAD's cutting-edge online programmes
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme via live calls and just-in-time videos
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme at each step, simulating content discussions and helping them with their learning.
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach and from peer review.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile. The top performers will receive a Certificate with Distinction.
Related articles and videos
Jason Davis, Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise at INSEAD, shares his thoughts on how all businesses can take advantage of AI.