*Deadline to apply: Monday 30 Sept, 2019 (11 AM CET).
Driving change and influencing networks
In a digitised environment characterised by rapid and continual disruption, it is critical for organisations to be agile and quickly respond to change. As a result, businesses require leaders who are not only effective interpersonally, but who can also manage increasingly complex organisations.
Effective leaders today must be able to make decisions faster and lead change efficiently, while skilfully influencing in a more interconnected, collaborative landscape. Additionally, they need to foster a “digital-ready” organisational culture that embraces – rather than resists – continuous change.
Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times is an online programme that takes a closer look at the challenges facing senior leaders today– from conducting fair decision-making processes to enabling their organisations to navigate wider political and cultural challenges.
Building on cutting-edge research, the programme will develop your ability to drive faster decision-making, accelerate change processes, and cut through difficult cultural challenges. It will provide you with a set of concepts and tools enabling you to lead your organisation with impact and efficiency – maximising its performance in changing times.
How you benefit
- Understand the key challenges senior leaders face in leading more complex organisations
- Learn practical tools (including the Fair-Process Leadership approach) for helping teams make critical decisions
- Improve your ability to manage large, formal change management processes
- Examine power and influence dynamics in organisations, including effective network development
- Acquire skills for discerning the organisational culture you really have – not just the one you wish for – and how to shape that culture
Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times is designed for senior executives and general managers responsible for setting and implementing the strategic direction of their organisation. It is also relevant for executives preparing to transition into such roles.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Online Certificate: Leading in a Transforming World.
The INSEAD Online Learning Experience
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme providing feedback
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile.
Digital transformation can be your Trojan horse for cultural change.
Your performance is dependent on the type of network you have.