*Premium Journey including the xChange simulation is available for €2,500.
Driving change and influencing networks
In a digitised environment characterised by rapid and continual disruption, it is critical for organisations to be agile and quickly respond to change. As a result, businesses require leaders who are not only effective interpersonally, but who can also manage increasingly complex organisations.
Effective leaders today must be able to make decisions faster and lead change efficiently, while skilfully influencing in a more interconnected, collaborative landscape. Additionally, they need to foster a “digital-ready” organisational culture that embraces – rather than resists – continuous change.
Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times is an online programme that takes a closer look at the challenges facing senior leaders today– from conducting fair decision-making processes to enabling their organisations to navigate wider political and cultural challenges.
Building on cutting-edge research, the programme will develop your ability to drive faster decision-making, accelerate change processes, and cut through difficult cultural challenges. It will provide you with a set of concepts and tools enabling you to lead your organisation with impact and efficiency – maximising its performance in changing times.
How you benefit
- Understand the key challenges senior leaders face in leading more complex organisations
- Learn practical tools (including the Fair-Process Leadership approach) for helping teams make critical decisions
- Improve your ability to manage large, formal change management processes
- Examine power and influence dynamics in organisations, including effective network development
- Acquire skills for discerning the organisational culture you really have – not just the one you wish for – and how to shape that culture
Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times is designed for senior executives and general managers responsible for setting and implementing the strategic direction of their organisation. It is also relevant for executives preparing to transition into such roles.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Online Certificate: Leading in a Transforming World.
THE PREMIUM JOURNEY :
Take your Action Learning Project to the next level for unprecedented impact
You now have the option to choose the Premium Journey for this programme and deliver an entirely new level of impact – for your organisation and your professional development.
The Premium Journey gives you the chance to take your INSEAD Action Learning Project much further. Working closely with your learning coach throughout the programme, you will fully customise your project around a specific need, challenge or opportunity that you or your organisation are facing. The journey begins with a phase of conceptual learning, during which you will formulate a plan for applying the concepts through your Action Learning Project, supported by in-depth conversations with your learning coach. This is followed by a phase of experimentation where you will iteratively implement your Action Learning Project in your organisation, assess results and adapt as needed. Your learning coach will continue to support you during this phase, acting as a sounding board to reflect deeply on what works, what doesn’t work and why.
By the end of your Premium Journey, you will be ready to deliver a robust, tested and validated plan for action – to create unprecedented value and impact for you and your organisation.
THE xCHANGE Simulation (Included in the Premium Journey)
The INSEAD xCHANGE Simulation is a one-of-a-kind, game-changing simulation tool that puts you in the driver’s seat and empowers you with the understanding, the confidence, the leadership frameworks and the hands-on tools to lead transformation within your organisation.
Developed in partnership with innovation pioneers, Prendo and xLEAD, the xCHANGE Simulation dynamically captures the challenges of change that define today’s business context, integrating the very latest thinking on agile organisations with real-world, practical insights for immediate impact. You are required to respond cognitively, emotionally and strategically – confronting an authentic, simulated leadership challenge that highlights the importance of getting beyond the team to engage the larger ecosystem and build the collaboration frameworks to drive innovation. The challenges are real but the learning happens in a safe, risk-free environment; one that is enriched by immediate and clear feedback and actionable takeaways for you and your organisation.
The xCHANGE Simulation is a profound, experiential and transformative learning process where the focus shifts from performing to experimenting, from the risk of failure to the opportunity to learn, to understand and to identify your own strengths and weaknesses in successfully executing rapid and innovative change.
How you benefit
• Develop the competencies to build and align an effective change team
• Learn to deploy formal and informal networks
• Discover and leverage compelling influencing strategies
• Successfully navigate the complexities of organisational culture and politics
• Maximise stakeholder support for a specific innovation
• Build networks across the organisational ecosystem to secure buy-in for change
• Make organisational change happen
The INSEAD Online Learning Experience
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme providing feedback
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile.
Digital transformation can be your Trojan horse for cultural change.
Your performance is dependent on the type of network you have.