Excel as a Strategic Operations Leader
Organisations today are facing unique challenges in leading and driving operations in the volatile economy, including ramping inflation, a looming recession, climate change, worker shortages and employee turnover and supply-chain disruptions. Organisations that are slow to adapt bear unnecessary operating costs and may lose out on revenue opportunities. As a result, there is an increased demand for chief operating officers (COOs) who can deliver both organisational agility and resilience while staying ahead of competition.
Delivered by Emeritus, the Chief Operating Officer Programme is designed to help you drive change in these turbulent times and to not only optimise, but also transform your operations and your organisation. An immersive eight- to ten-month programme, you will develop an iterative approach to aligning operations and strategy while ensuring that strategy articulation is data-driven and customer-centric.
|1 Feb 2024||8 to 10 months||Online||€ 24,950|
The programme will prepare you to:
- Develop your operational thinking into strategic thinking, and articulate new strategic initiatives
- Evaluate how a shift from an operational to a strategic mindset can transform your organisation, both inside and outside.
- Tackle large-scale problems by leveraging your operational excellence, working beyond your boundaries and acting as a strategic leader
- Articulate the concepts of value creation and value capture by adopting a customer-centric perspective
- Discuss how analytics, organisational agility, ecosystems’ capabilities and sustainability may enable your organisation to create more value
- Evaluate your leadership capacities, including how to make decisions and navigate cognitive biases
- Understand how to leverage your team, and use negotiations to create value
- Define how strong leadership ability can influence teams and drive change at an organisational level.
The programme is designed for:
- New and emerging COOs looking to gain strategic insights to drive operational excellence in their organisation
- Heads of operations and operations leaders looking to advance into C-level positions and gain executive leadership skills to enhance their existing skill set
Upon graduation participants will be awarded a digital certificate and gain complimentary alumni status.*
* Participants will gain complimentary alumni status for a period of three years. A minimal annual membership fee will be required to maintain the status thereafter.