Begins 14 Jun 2019
€1,500 - Applications opening soon
Building high-performance digital ecosystems and partnerships
Learning how to collaborate with partners and build ecosystems is one of the most critical, yet underdeveloped, skills of executives in the 21st century.
Indeed, many industries are being disrupted by digital technologies and the arrival of the 4th industrial revolution. This trend will only accelerate in the coming years. You can chose to transform your business on your own or go in together with partners. Such collaborations will help you acquire new digital skills, build new business models - such as digital platforms - and harness the power of ecosystems.
However, collaborations are often difficult because they involve companies in different industries, established business and start-ups as well as public and private sector firms.
Building Digital Partnerships and Ecosystems will introduce how to navigate the shifting landscape of digital technologies, help you understand which partnerships your business needs to win in the era of the 4th Industrial Revolution and how you can become a better partner.
How you benefit
- Understand the key drivers of digital transformation
- Learn how to build high performing digital ecosystems
- Discuss how to build new digital opportunities with your existing partners
- Understand how to introduce the key elements needed to design and build digital platforms
- Develop skills in alliance portfolio building
Building Digital Partnerships and Ecosystems is designed for senior executives and general managers who want to learn how to collaborate with partners and develop the skills needed to build ecosystems. It can also be valuable for members of the boards of directors, whose job increasingly shifts from ensuring compliance to challenging top management’s growth and transformation strategies.
The INSEAD Online Learning Experience
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme providing feedback
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile.
Digital transformation can be your Trojan horse for cultural change.
Your performance is dependent on the type of network you have.