Executing Impactful Digital Strategies
Becoming a successful marketing strategist in the digital age requires mastering three brand new customer-focused skills.
First, you need to understand when and how to leverage the latest analytics technology, from Big Data to AI or IoT, and continuously uncover novel “live” insights about the customer and the marketplace. Second, you need to effectively transform these insights into new customer value by generating outstanding experiences along the customer journey. Finally, the key to your future success as a business leader is your ability to shape a customer-centric marketing organisation equipped to select, experiment and scale the use of successive waves of technologies such as social media, robotics or blockchain within your product or service strategies.
Driving Digital Marketing Strategy will take you on a learning journey to develop your skills to become a successful marketing strategist and achieve business success by creating and delivering new customer value. You will explore the challenges and opportunities of digital disruptions around your customers and learn new strategic data-driven skills to empower you to make better business decisions for future growth. This programme will also enable you to effectively design and deploy bold and competitive marketing strategies around the customer in the digital age.
- Executives and senior managers from all business areas and professionals who strive to develop a strategic understanding of digital marketing strategy and transform their organisation from within, with the customer at the centre
- Team leaders and managers seeking to develop and integrate cutting-edge digital marketing practices into their business processes and corporate culture
- Executives seeking to develop new sustainable, data-driven business models, manage change and extract value out of changing markets in a digital world
- Executives aiming to drive digital initiatives in their company or industry
- Executives coming in groups/teams to collaborate on Action Learning Projects tailored to their organisation’s context.
Strategising Customisation and Privacy in the Digital Age
Five golden rules to effectively balance personalisation and customer protection.
Making the Shift to Digital Sales in B2B
The old methods of demand generation won’t work in the always-online era.
Building Digital Resilience Around the Customer
Resilient businesses use digital technologies, data and analytics to create long-term customer value.