*Applications are closing 15 March, 2019 (11 AM CET).
Learn to innovate in a disruptive, uncertain world
Innovation in the Age of Disruption is an online programme that enables you to understand how to leverage innovation to respond to change, particularly change driven by digital transformation. The programme focuses on the people, process, and philosophy of innovative companies to help you develop your ability to innovate by generating more ideas and putting them into action. It explores the behaviours of innovation leaders, and subsequently the process of how innovators turn their ideas into reality. It also explains how leaders and organisations adapt their culture, structure and processes to make room for innovation. These insights are based on research of more than 400 businesses, including the world’s most innovative companies.
More specifically, the programme offers insights into ideation, design thinking, agile methodologies, and business model innovation. However, rather than offering these as fragmented approaches, this programme integrates these disparate frameworks into a single, end-to-end framework for testing innovative ideas, and enables you to understand how an organisation that is defined by and developed around execution can adapt itself to foster and drive innovation.
Whether you are caught in the middle of digital (or other) disruption, or you want to innovate within your organisation, Innovation in the Age of Disruption will provide you with a comprehensive set of tools to adapt to today’s VUCA world.
How you benefit
- Understand the meaning of innovation and disruption, and learn about what kind of people lead innovation in today’s business world
- Acquire the tools and frameworks to develop a process for innovation and successfully translate your ideas into action
- Help your organisation foster innovation to forge ahead of competitors
Innovation in the Age of Disruption is designed for:
- Professionals who want to build their capabilities to innovate, and translate these skills into a competitive advantage for their organisation
- Executives who are impacted by digital disruption
- Leaders who want to help their organisation become agile, transforming it into a vehicle of innovation
Embracing the exciting new
possibilities created by digital
Our online programmes combine our deep expertise in developing high-quality executive programmes that translate into business impact with the convenience of modern online learning. INSEAD is among the top three Executive Education providers globally, with a world-class faculty and an ability to deliver cutting-edge business content to an international business community. True to our pioneering spirit and tradition of innovation, in 2014 we started developing customised online programmes for leading global companies including Microsoft and Accenture. A tremendous success, our customised online programmes have now won numerous learning industry awards based on strong results for completion rates, for relevance, and for business impact across more than 20,000 executives.
Effective online programmes must overcome one key challenge: sustaining the interest and the motivation of participants during the programme. We do this in myriad ways that build on the high-quality delivery and expertise for which INSEAD is renowned. There are multidimensional interactions with peers and world-class faculty, individual learning support from our coaches, certification upon successful completion, and real-time application back to participants’ own context.
Deputy Dean of INSEAD, Dean of Innovation
The Eli Lilly Chaired Professor of Strategy and Innovation
INSEAD's Cutting-edge Online Programmes
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme via live calls and just-in-time videos
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme at each step, simulating content discussions and helping them with their learning.
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach and from peer review.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile. The top performers will receive a Certificate with Distinction.
The Telenor-INSEAD Customised Online Programme case study wins GOLD in the category of Organisational Development.
It has been said that the purpose of organisation is to eliminate uncertainty. Is this stifling the ability to innovate?