- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Call Europe office
Begins 08 May 2024
Reserve a seat
Accelerating your career while balancing your life
INSEAD’s Aspiring Women Leaders Programme is an intensive learning experience that will enhance your leadership capabilities and empower you to negotiate balance among all areas of life that are important to you.
Over the course of three immersive days you will explore how your identity shapes your experience and practice of leadership. You will dig deep into what it takes to show up in your organisation with your whole self, and how the dynamics of your working environment can help or hinder your effectiveness as a leader. You will also have the opportunity to connect to an exclusive community of peers that will inspire and support you during your leadership journey.
How you benefit
- Explore the latest thinking on leadership and gender to see the bigger picture
- Develop your own personal leadership style to inspire and mobilise others around a shared goal or vision
- Access the tools, techniques and approaches specific to women leaders to leverage opportunities and overcome challenges
- Build the resilience and the strategies to accelerate your career while balancing all areas of life
- Leverage and grow a world-class network or other high-potential and inspirational women from all over the globe.
High performing women who:
- have 5 to 10 years professional experience (with or without management experience)
- are tapped as high-potential by their organisation, and are aspiring to move into leadership roles
- possess a strong drive to develop their leadership skills and engage in personal growth.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which Leadership programme is for you?
INSEAD's variety of Leadership programmes help you to develop new skills and self-awareness to influence and inspire those around you. And in today's increasingly international business environment, you also need to adapt your skills and self-awareness to lead across cultures and borders. View the At a Glance grid below to find out which Leadership programme best matches your needs.
Preparing Women Leaders for the Top
How INSEAD is helping senior women executives fulfil their true leadership potential.
Closing the gender leadership gap
"Women face unique and varied challenges as they ascend to leadership positions", says Jennifer Petriglieri, Assistant Professor of Organisational Behaviour at INSEAD.
Why strategic networking is harder for women
Your strategic network is made up of relationships that help you to envision the future, sell your ideas and get the information and resources you need to exploit them.
How to Act and Think Like a Leader
To become a successful leader, you have to ditch the conventional “think before doing” logic and instead start acting like a leader in order to start thinking like a leader.