Champion Purposeful Change in Business
As sustainability is becoming a global business disruptor, businesses are making dramatic changes to align their operations with environmental, social and governance (ESG) targets, achieve positive impacts and stay competitive. This requires business leaders with the right skills and knowledge to approach ESG in a strategic manner and measure its impact. The INSEAD Executive Education Sustainability Leadership Programme for Senior Executives will equip you to meet the mounting demand for ESG skills as a foundation of your organisation’s future growth strategies.
Delivered by Emeritus, the Sustainability Leadership Programme for Senior Executives has been professionally designed with the needs of busy senior executives in mind. It offers the flexibility to customise your learning for maximum impact, with a convenient combination of online and live virtual sessions.
|1 Feb 2024||12 months||Online & Live Virtual||€ 24,950|
The programme will help you:
- Take a proactive approach to solving known and future sustainability challenges by developing innovative strategies and frameworks
- Apply an understanding of current sustainability policies to incorporate policy developments and manage future policy developments as they emerge
- Articulate how your organisation’s activities relate to ESG aspects of business and further link to sustainability initiatives
- Identify change opportunities to bridge sustainability gaps and shape your organisation’s behaviour through an action plan to conduct effective sustainability initiatives
The programme is designed for:
- Business owners, C-suite leaders, policy-makers and other decision-makers who are seeking to make sustainability a focus in their organisation
- Senior executives or project management experts aiming to acquire sustainability know-how and transition a leadership role
- Business unit or country heads wanting to respond to sustainability-related opportunities and risks
Upon graduation participants will be awarded a digital certificate and gain complimentary alumni status.*
* Participants will gain complimentary alumni status for a period of three years. A minimal annual membership fee will be required to maintain the status thereafter.