Build, scale and grow your ideas with confidence and clarity
In today’s disruptive and fast-changing business environment, more of us than ever will experience the challenge and opportunity of embracing entrepreneurship and launching a new business venture.
Entrepreneurship: New Business Ventures is your essential introduction to the skills, concepts and actions you need to build a successful new business venture. From exploring how to generate and develop game-changing ideas, recruiting and managing the right team, to identifying and engaging with investors, you will master every step of the entrepreneurial journey to success. This includes exploring ideas beyond the confines of the classroom and putting theory into practice via real-world customer interaction and pitching to actual investors.
Our Participant profile
The programme is specifically designed for:
- Leaders of high-growth start-ups who are ready to take their venture to the next level
- Executives/Senior managers who want to learn how to be more entrepreneurial and/or build an entrepreneurial business culture
- Executives/Senior managers leading a venture within an organisation – executives charged with driving intrapreneurial business development
- Entrepreneurs who want to start up a new business from scratch
- Investors and consultants working with start-ups and/or entrepreneurial business ventures
The program is also suitable for corporate entrepreneurs, employees or executives in family businesses, those involved in private equity, corporate venture capitalism, or working for business incubators.
How you benefit
INSEAD Alumni Offer
INSEAD Alumni benefit from an exclusive offer of a 50% reduction on the full programme fee. Alumni may also recommend the programme to one associate, who can also receive a 50% reduction on the full programme fee.
Limited places are available by referral. Please contact the programme adviser for more information.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Dates and Fees
Investing for a lifelong learning journey at INSEAD
Discount and Financing
30% OffFor INSEAD Alumni Community
Programme certificateon completion of the programme
Or try recently asked questions: