- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
The INSEAD alumni network is robust and disseminates INSEAD’s position as the ‘Business School as a Force for Good’ around the globe. We are a diverse, and globally connected network with more than 62,916 Alumni distributed across 180 countries with 169 nationalities. Over the last 60+ years INSEAD Alumni created and developed 49 National Alumni Associations (NAA) representing 52 countries across the world.
The Alumni Career Development Centre, is part of the Global Career Development team and its mission is to Empower, Connect and Educate responsible leaders for their life-long career journey. Your career and life vision are unique. They also evolve over time. Whether you’re looking to move up in your career, launch a business or initiate a career change, the Alumni Career Development is here to support and offer advice at every step of your career.
We are proud of the following achievements in 20-21:
- 13 webinars | 2,127 Alumni in attendance | Average satisfaction rate: 4.5/5
- 568 one-to-one career coaching sessions delivered throughout the year
- Accelerated Job Search Programme: 73 Alumni received support with a 4.4/5 satisfaction rate
- Launch of the CareerMaximiser Online course supporting your self-reflection journey
- Launch of iLink, a unique peer-to-peer advising, and mentoring platform dedicated to supporting INSEAD Alumni and students. A total of 5,400 users covering more than 190 industries!
We look forward to supporting you,
Alumni Career Development
How we can help
Our Global Career Coaches
Our global team of executive career coaches consists of 19 experts with multi-cultural, international experience offering a confidential, non-judgmental environment in which you can explore your ideas from inception to execution.