Quentin André (2013-2018)
- Joined Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (The Netherland) and then the University of Colorado, Boulder (CO), USA.
- Studies consumer financial decision making, creator two open-course software
Yann Cornil (2009-2014)
- Tenured Associate Professor of Marketing at the Sauder School of the University of British Columbia.
- Received a tenure-track job offer in 2014 from all the schools that he visited in Asia, Europe, and North America (including three schools in the top 10 UT Dallas research ranking for publications in marketing journals).
- His dissertation won the 2014 ACR/Sheth Foundation Dissertation Grant Competition and a research grant from the Institut Benjamin Delessert.
Nailya Ordabayeva (2006-2010)
- Started at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (The Netherland).
- Currently tenured Associate Professor of Business Administration at the Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College (USA).
- Her dissertation won the 2014 Journal of Consumer Research best article award.
- Ordabayeva, Nailya and Pierre Chandon (2011) “Getting Ahead of the Joneses: When Equality Increases Conspicuous Consumption among Bottom-Tier Consumers,” Journal of Consumer Research, 38 (1), 27-41. Download here.