Dates & Fees
- Participants are required to attend a programme introduction and opening dinner the evening before the formal instruction begins.
- Participants are also required to attend a closing dinner on the last evening of the programme. Departure should be scheduled for the following day.
- Fees are subject to change. VAT / GST shall apply at prevailing rates according to prevailing laws and regulations. Please visit the FAQ page for more details about France's 20% VAT regulation. Please note that the prices/fees for the programmes listed above do not include taxes, as these may vary according to the form of delivery and the location of the client. In particular, note that INSEAD may have to invoice a higher amount than the one listed, to take into account any withholding tax that a client has to apply to the payment, in accordance with its local legislation.
- Please note that upcoming session dates will be announced in due course when confirmed by the teaching faculty.
- This programme is eligible for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management (5 eligible days).
INSEAD Alumni Community
As part of the lifelong learning journey, alumni of INSEAD are eligible for a 30% reduction in the cost of our Open Programmes.
Please note that INSEAD is Qualiopi accredited (accreditation number 5-0616). This accreditation helps French companies based in France to apply to financial aid, but only for programmes taking place in Fontainebleau and invoiced in Euros. For further details, please contact your Human Resources department.