Phone: +33 1 60 72 45 46
Decision Processes, Business Intelligence and Data Mining, Data Analytics in Marketing and Finance, Information Technology in Organisations
Uncertainty, Data, and Judgement, Models for Strategic Planning, Information Technology and Organisations, Data Analytics for Managers
Banking and Insurance, Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals and Health, Telecommunication Services
Theos Evgeniou is a Professor of Decision Sciences and Technology Management at INSEAD, and an Academic Director of INSEAD eLab, a research and analytics center at INSEAD that focuses on data analytics for business.
Professor Evgeniou has received four degrees from MIT, two BSc degrees simultaneously, one in Computer Science and one in Mathematics, as well as a Master and a PhD degrees in Computer Science. He graduated first in the MIT class of 1995 dual degrees in Mathematics, won medals in international mathematical Olympiads, and European awards for business case studies.
Professor Evgeniou has authored more than 30 academic and business articles which have been cited by more than 5000 other publications. At INSEAD, Theos has been focusing on data analytics (and “Big Data”) applied to a range of areas from customer insights and marketing to finance. He has been developing and teaching courses on Data Analytics, Statistics and Decision Making. Professor Evgeniou gives talks and consults for a number of organisations in his areas of expertise.
His recent focus is on statistical arbitrage in finance. He has been involved in developing hedge fund strategies with more than $100 million invested.
He recently developed a novel Data Analytics for Business course for MBA and Executive Education participants, which is based on cloud technologies and state of the art open source analytics tools.
- WORKING PAPERS - Convex Multi-Task Feature Learning
- CASE STUDIES - Internet Enabled Collaborative Store Ordering: Veropoulos Spar Retailer (B)
- WORKING PAPERS - Low-rank Matrix Factorization with Attributes
- WORKING PAPERS - A Convex Optimization Approach to Modeling Consumer Heterogeneity in Conjoint Estimation
- CASE STUDIES - Internet Enabled Collaborative Store Ordering: Veropoulos Spar Retailer (A)
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Generalized Robust Conjoint Estimation - Marketing Science
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Barriers to Information Management - European Management Journal
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Learning Multiple Tasks with Kernel Methods - Journal of Machine Learning Research