Phone: +33 1 60 72 44 39
Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Communications, Applied Semiotics and its Subfields, Applied Epistemology
Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Consumer Behaviour
Automobiles, Household Goods & Textiles, Leisure, Entertainment & Hotels, Pharmaceuticals and Health
Professor Pinson is an Emeritus Professor of Marketing at INSEAD. He is also an Affiliate Professor at the University of Paris Dauphine (doctoral programme). He graduated from HEC (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, France) and holds Masters Degrees in Sociology from the University of Paris and the Northwestern University and a PhD in Marketing from the Northwestern University.
Professor Pinson is a co-author of the book Metatheory and Consumer Research (Dryden Press) and a co-editor of Encyclopédie du Marketing (Editions Techniques) and Marketing Research: Applications and Problems (Wiley). He has been a Visiting Scholar at the University of California, Los Angeles, and is a former President of AFM (The French Marketing Association). From 2001 to 2008, he was an editor of Recherches et Applications en Marketing, the leading French academic journal in marketing. He serves as a book series editor for Palgrave/Macmillan Press Ltd as well as an editorial advisor for the French publisher Dunod. He is a member of the editorial board of several international academic journals in marketing.
His research interests include consumer behaviour, marketing research, and marketing communications.
- Book Chapters - Consumer Cognitive Styles and the Dimensionality of Multidimensional Configurations
- Book Chapters - Marketing Semiotics
- Book Chapters - Le comportement du consommateur
- Book Chapters - Marketing: Semiotics
- Journal Articles - Semiotics and Marketing Communications Research - International Journal of Research in Marketing
- Books - Marketing Research: Problems and Applications - Wiley
- Books - Metatheory and Consumer Research