- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Call Asia Office
Begins 26 Jun 2023
Reserve a Seat
Begins 24 Jun 2024
Reserve a Seat
What's new in 2023
You will learn how to:
- Evaluate the trade-offs between lean and resilient supply chains in turbulent global environments
- Integrate Sustainability & ESG in supply chain design to create a positive social impact
- Lead successful digital transformations
- Demonstrate the key role played by supply chains in implementing innovative business models
Driving value, alignment and sustainability
Recent supply chain disruptions have revived a debate between lean and resilient supply chains. Supply Chain Management is a programme designed to quantify the trade-off between leanness and resilience, to help you create innovative business models and deploy differentiated solutions that mitigate the trade-off and allow your organisation to better serve its customers. With greater customer sophistication along with higher sensitivity to ESG, increasing network fragmentation, accelerating deglobalisation and dizzying technological innovation, the primary role of supply chain management goes beyond coordinating material, information, and cash flows.
The Supply Chain Management programme is designed to address these issues through key concepts that underpin supply chain excellence. These concepts are supported by three guiding principles: value, alignment, and sustainability. This five-day, multi-disciplinary programme is designed to help you create and implement innovative strategies that can help your organisation serve customers effectively and efficiently.
How you benefit
- Value: Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver to deliver superior supply chain performance with significant business impact.
- Innovate: Recognise the key role played by supply chains in enabling innovative business models.
- Alignment: Discover tools to align core processes, resulting in operational excellence.
- Risk Management: Understand frameworks to manage risks and opportunities for sustainable supply chain management on a global scale.
- Sustainability: Turn ESG requirements into business opportunities.
- Technology: Understand the rapidly changing technological landscape to fully benefit from key information, communication, computation, transportation, and manufacturing technologies.
The programme is designed for managers involved in creating, optimising or redesigning a supply chain. Participants should have experience in at least one of the following areas: operations, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, information technology management, marketing, new product development or distribution. They should either be responsible for, or contribute to, the supply chain decision-making process in their company.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which R&D and Operations
programme is for you?
We offer two R&D and Operations programmes. From experienced general managers to functional managers and specialists, our programmes support executives through the key transitions of their careers. View the grid below to find out which R&D and Operations programme best matches your needs.
Overcoming Barriers to Supply Chain Agility
A careful look at how some firms responded to the Covid-19 crisis reveals a new, more effective supply chain frontier.
Supply Chain Solutions for Healthcare Inequality
Hospitals in developed countries have more supplies than they need; those in less fortunate countries lack the basics. Academic research can help close the gap.
Why Public Healthcare Systems Weren’t Prepared for the Pandemic
Healthcare resource sharing can be the difference between life and death. And it can be done without sacrificing agencies’ autonomy.
Your Guide to the Gold Rush of Digital Logistics
The massive shift to digital ecosystems creates brand-new business opportunities in the logistics space.