NEW! Live Virtual session now available
Supply Chain Management is now offered virtually, allowing you to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as the on-campus sessions, from anywhere in the world.
Why go virtual?
- Learn from special guest speakers
- Gain insights from a personal, one-on-one session with the programme directors 2-4 weeks after the programme
- Expand your networking opportunities through specially designed virtual events
- Experience a brand new digital transformation workshop.
Driving value, alignment and sustainability
Supply Chain Management is a five-day, multi-disciplinary programme designed to help you create and implement innovative strategies that can help your organisation serve customers effectively and efficiently.
We understand the challenges you face – from fast-paced globalisation, accelerating technological innovation to greater expectations of your customers. This programme is designed to address these issues through key concepts that underpin supply chain excellence. The learning is supported by three guiding principles: value, alignment and sustainability.
How you benefit
- Value. Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact.
- Alignment. Discover tools to align core processes for operational excellence.
- Sustainability. Understand frameworks to manage risks and opportunities for sustainable supply chain management on a global scale.
The programme is designed for managers involved in creating, optimising or redesigning a supply chain. Participants should have experience in at least one of the following areas: operations, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, information technology management, marketing, new product development or distribution. They should either be responsible for, or contribute to, the supply chain decision-making process in their company.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which R&D and Operations
programme is for you?
We offer two R&D and Operations programmes. From experienced general managers to functional managers and specialists, our programmes support executives through the key transitions of their careers. View the grid below to find out which R&D and Operations programme best matches your needs.
Hospitals in developed countries have more supplies than they need; those in less fortunate countries lack the basics. Academic research can help close the gap.