We are now accepting applications for the 2024 intake.
We invite prospective PhD students like you to attend our webinar series on admissions and application preparation.
Interested parties can ask questions about the admissions cycle, application requiremetns (e.g., GMAT or GRE tests), and general overall application preparation.
Before attending the meeting, we encourage attendees to review the information about the programme on our pages and the FAQs at https://inse.ad/phd/faqs so we can focus on more important questions.
What is the PhD Online Series?
The PhD Online series aims to supplement information about INSEAD's premier doctoral programme by topic, followed by a Q&A.
We encourage you to have your questions handy for the Q&A. To maximise everyone's time, we encourage you to raise questions not covered by our FAQs on our website.
We have limited slots per session (please regularly check the Calendly link for spots available). So, we would like to encourage you to sign up as soon as you can.
*To manage a big group, we may convert the format from a Zoom meeting to a Webinar format, with limited available spaces.*
Who is encouraged to attend?
Who is welcome to attend? Prospects keen to pursue a career in business academia and research.
- Have questions about the programme's admissions process, application requirements, submission deadlines, etc.
- Applying for the 2024 intake
- Undergraduate students in their final year or master's students
- From any background, non-management included (engineering, economics, statistics, computer sciences, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- Research fellows or assistants
- Industry professionals who are switching to an academic career