October 2018 (session full)
Begins 29 Oct 2018
4 days + 4 days + 3 days
Begins 25 Mar 2019
4,5 days + 4 days + 3 days
Module 1 will start on Monday afternoon and will close late Friday afternoon.
The INSEAD Coaching Certificate is designed to build or improve your coaching effectiveness to coach individuals or groups through a blend of professional, personal and coaching skills development. This practice-based programme draws on the expertise of the world-class INSEAD faculty hand in hand with the INSEAD Global Leadership Centre (IGLC), which for the past 20 years has provided leadership development coaching in our executive education programmes.
The programme blends practical experience with academic input to produce a profound, directly applicable learning experience focusing on the art and practice of coaching in today’s globalised world. After leaving the programme, you will become a coach able to mobilise your coaching skills and reflect on the experience of being a coach – enhancing your capacity to further your clients’ change agenda.
How you benefit
- Develop yourself as a coach by gaining an understanding of the different approaches to coaching
- Increase your awareness of how effective you are as a coach
- Explore how to define the scope of a coaching relationship prior to taking a coaching engagement
- Develop your ability to use assessment tools in order to support coaching objectives
- Gain exposure to different schools of thought that INSEAD leverages for our leadership development activities
The INSEAD Coaching Certificate has been developed for:
- Executive coaches: professionals who wish to deepen and strengthen their leadership and executive coaching practice
- Internal coaches: professionals wishing to further develop their coaching skills to leverage performance and growth within their organisation.
- Leaders coaching leaders: senior managers who seek to develop competencies to effectively coach their teams or who are transitioning into a coaching role
If you are interested in embarking in a deeper transformational educational journey, we encourage you to also consult our Executive Master in Consulting and Coaching for Change (EMCCC) web page. Spanning over 18 months and 8 modules, this programme will not only offer you a degree from one of the world’s leading business schools but also a life-changing intellectual and emotional experience.
"Acting out is a defence mechanism whereby repressed or hidden emotions are brought out into the open"
The roles we unconsciously adopt in significant relationships can result in struggles with colleagues, personal relationships or our careers.