Executive Master in Change
A unique programme that will take you deep into the basic drivers of human behaviour and the hidden dynamics of organisations.
Download our brochure to find out what our EMC Programme has to offer
The INSEAD Executive Master in Change (EMC) is a programme unlike any other.
With a convenient modular schedule that allows you to study while you work, it is a personal development pathway that takes you deep into the basic drivers of human behaviour and the hidden dynamics of organisations.
By integrating business education with a range of psychological disciplines, the EMC prepares you to assume roles in leading organisations, drive individual and organisational development, and successfully execute change management.
- Managers and Leaders transforming organisations
- Industry experts, C-Suite and Senior Professionals
- Coaches and Consultants guiding clients through change
- Senior HR professionals
- Psychotherapists coaching change agents
How you benefit
- Sophisticated change leadership. Develop your capability and authority to lead people and organisations through transformation. Understand yourself as an instrument of change and learn how to empower others to champion change.
- Psychological and systems approach to change. Assimilate knowledge and frameworks to effect behavioural and organisational change, integrating human and system complexity. Gain a deep understanding of the role of emotions, the economy of knowledge and developing human capital.
- Career and personal development. Study in a diverse, global cohort to support your personal development journey through peer and individual coaching. Move from success to significance.
- Strong international network. You will join the INSEAD family of over 64,000 influential alumni in more than 175 countries.