Phone: +65 6799 5259
Strategic Change in Organisations, Organisational Learning
Organisational Theory, Entrepreneurship, Research Methods
Henrich R. Greve is Professor of Entrepreneurship at INSEAD. He holds a Ph.D. in organizational behavior from the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University along with an M.A. in Sociology.
Henrich's main interest is the causes and consequences of strategic change in organizations, but he also studies organizational innovations, and organizational founding and growth in young industries. He has published over 60 articles in journals including Administrative Science Quarterly, Academy of Management Journal, Strategic Management Journal, American Journal of Sociology, and Management Science. He has co-authored the book Network Advantage: How to Unlock Value from Your Alliances and Partnerships (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and authored the book Organizational Learning from Performance Feedback: A Behavioral Perspective on Innovation and Change (Cambridge University Press, 2003).
Henrich is the next editor of Administrative Science Quarterly, where he has previously been an Associate Editor, and has also been a Senior Editor in Organization Science. He has been a joint guest editor at Academy of Management Journal, Organization Science, Advances in Strategic Management, Research in the Sociology of Work, and Research in the Sociology of Organizations. He has served as the Program Chair and Division Chair of the Organization and Management Theory (OMT) Division at the Academy of Management.
His business and policy presentations include the World Knowledge Forum in Seoul, Korea and the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting of New Champions in Tianjin, China.''
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Multimarket Contact and Sales Growth: Evidence from Insurance - Strategic Management Journal
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - A Behavioral Theory on the Firm-40 Years and Counting: Introduction and Impact - Organization Science
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Power and Glory: Concentrated Power in Top Management Teams - Organization Studies
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Vox Populi: Resource Partitioning, Organizational Proliferation, and the Cultural Impact of the Insurgent Microradio Movement - American Journal of Sociology
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Superman or the Fantastic Four? Knowledge Combination and Experience in Innovation Teams - Academy of Management Journal
- BOOKS - Network Advantage: How to Unlock Information, Cooperation, and Power in your Alliance Portfolio - Wiley
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Ripples of Fear: The Diffusion of a Bank Panic - American Sociological Review
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - The Thin Red Line between Success and Failure: Path Dependence in the Diffusion of Innovative Production Technologies - Strategic Management Journal
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Competitive Parity, Status Disparity, and Mutual Forbearance: Security Analysts' Competition for Investor Attention - Academy of Management Journal
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Greener Pastures: Outside Options and Strategic Alliance Withdrawal - Organization Science
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Echoes of the Past: Organizational Foundings as Sources of an Institutional Legacy of Mutualism - American Journal of Sociology