Application Process and Practical Information
Accommodations and Facilities
Your dedicated programme coordinator will be in touch around 8 weeks prior to your programme start date to communicate information about accommodation.
The approximate cost of on-campus accommodation in Fontainebleau is €850 per week, in Singapore S$1540 per week, and in Abu Dhabi AED 6300 per week.
We encourage you to check directly with your embassy to determine whether you need an entry visa for the country where the programme will be held.
We have put together a document that details some of the additional expenses that you may incur while on a programme at INSEAD. Please note that this is for your reference only, as further information will be given to you at the time of your registration.
Obtain Company Sponsorship
Taking an Executive Education programme is an important investment in your development. As a participant, you want to be in the most suitable programme with the best impact and your company needs to view it as an investment worth making. Therefore, you sometimes need to build a ‘business case’ to clearly outline why the programme is appropriate. You may need to demonstrate the value and benefits of INSEAD’s Executive Education programmes for your organisation, your department, your team and yourself.
For admitted participants and depending on the programme, an invoice will be sent to the person indicated on the application form as from 4 months before the beginning of the programme.
Payment is due on receipt of the invoice and should be received before the course starts. Further payment details are given on the invoice.
Any queries regarding invoice matters for programmes on the Fontainebleau campus may be directed to [email protected].
Any queries regarding invoice matters for programmes on the Asia and Abu Dhabi campuses may be directed to the Admissions Team at [email protected].
Steps for the Application Process
- Contact an expert advisor for programme information and for guidance through the process
- Submit your complete application form
- Receive acceptance notification email by the Admissions Team
- Make payment for the programme upon receipt of the invoice
Before submitting your application, please ensure that all relevant documents have been included so that your application is complete.
- Session you are applying for
- Exact company name, contact and address for invoicing (if applicable)
- Objectives in attending the programme
- VAT number (for countries in the EU)
- CV and updated employment record
- Company application form (when requested)
- Candidate and sponsor's signatures
Both Fontainebleau and Singapore campuses have:
- A Research & Learning Hub with books, periodicals and online access to business and management issues
- A restaurant in which lunches are served buffet-style, with a wide variety allowing you to select dishes according to taste and dietary requirements
- A health and fitness centre on the Fontainebleau campus and within easy access of the Singapore campus
- A bookshop selling a wide variety of business books, international newspapers and magazines, stationery, basic toiletries, postcards, maps and souvenirs
Our Abu Dhabi Campus, centrally located in downtown Abu Dhabi, is INSEAD’s regional hub to the Middle East.
- Five-star catering is supplied at the Centre during each programme, allowing participants to choose from a wide selection of local and international delicacies, and to mingle with one another in the dining room
- Our Research & Learning Hub is a comfortable and quiet space for studying, housing the latest INSEAD books as well as a small collection of textbooks, general business books, and reference and guide books
- Participants are housed in nearby hotels, which generally fulfil their health and fitness facility needs, in addition to shops which cater for everyday requirements
Application Process and Policies
A complete application form must be submitted to the Executive Education Open-Enrolment Admissions and Customer support team.
An application is only considered complete if it has been signed by all the relevant parties:
- The applicant
- Sponsor(s), if applying through your employer
The Admissions Committee reviews all applications to ensure that each participant fulfils the requirements and any pre-requisite request for the programme. The Admissions Team will then confirm if you are accepted onto the programme.
Should you not be admitted onto your chosen programme, a follow-up conversation between you and the programme advisor is conducted to determine which other programme might be suitable or relevant.
For Open Enrolment cancellation policy details, please refer to Executive Education Open Enrolment Programme General Terms and Conditions.
What does the admissions process involve?
Places on the programmes are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis, taking into consideration the applicant's level, objectives and the diversity of the classes. We recommend that you submit your completed application as early as possible, preferably six weeks prior to programme commencement. The Admissions Committee will review your application and advise you on the outcome as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about which programme may best suit your objectives or for any additional information.
Some Open Programmes also involve an interview with the programme director as part of the application process. The programme advisor and admissions committee will be able to advise if an interview is necessary when you submit your application.
What is the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management?
The INSEAD Certificate in Global Management is a formal recognition of your commitment to continuous learning and professional development and can be completed over a four-year period. You will be taught by world-class thought leaders in their fields and will be exposed to cutting-edge research and the latest trends. For more information, please click here.
What are the requirements to successfully complete the programme?
Our aim is to provide a high quality and impactful learning experience for all participants. To successfully complete the programme and receive a certification of participation, you are required to fully attend a minimum of 95% the programme, including all appropriate lectures, sessions, workshops, practical and theoretical activities of the entire programme as required by INSEAD. If you are unable to attend any portion of the Programme, please contact the Executive Education Department.
Are there any language requirements?
All our Open Programmes are taught in English and participants should be able to exchange complex views, listen and learn through the medium of English.