At a Glance
Partners and Families
Partners and children enrich and enliven our community. In return, we try to make sure that they benefit from the INSEAD experience in every possible way.
INSEAD MBA Administration
INSEAD MBA Administration provides partners with:
- Dedicated staff members on both campuses to provide advice on residency and visa issues
- Partners' activities and workshops
- Access to the 24-hour INSEAD library
- Access to the Fitness Centre on campus
- Opportunity to participate in social events such as Cultural Weeks, DASH etc.
- Attend selected club events
Around 30% of students bring partners to INSEAD
INSEAD Partners make for a large, vibrant group - as diverse as the student population itself and fully integrated with it. A year as a partner at INSEAD is a great opportunity to experience new cultures and learn new languages. Plus, Singapore is a dynamic world city, just a short flight away from some of Asia's most desirable holiday destinations, while Fontainebleau is a national centre for heritage and outdoor activities, only 40 minutes from Paris by train.
Children are particularly welcome
Although they have free run of the campuses, each site has a special playroom (which is under parents' responsibility – no childcare is provided), equipped especially for babies, toddlers and parents and where baby music class is hosted (only in Fontainebleau). Kids even get their own network of international friends, just like mum and dad. Plus, both Singapore and Fontainebleau are child-friendly places to live.