Please visit Dates & Fees for more session dates
NEW! Live Virtual session now available
Leading for Results is now offered via live virtual platforms, allowing you to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as the on-campus sessions, from anywhere in the world.
A live, engaging, interactive teaching format with virtual group discussions – INSEAD Live Virtual is a new exciting offering with an optimal learning outcome.
During the programme, you will be taken through case studies, group discussions, simulation and coaching.
Why go virtual?
- Rich one-on-one personalised coaching during the programme
- Maximise the virtual learning experience with our fully interactive GoLive platform, which play an integral part of the programme experience
- Expand your networking opportunities through specially designed virtual events and multi-platform experience
- Alternate between class sessions and smaller group exchanges using different platforms that are specifically adapted to virtual delivery
- One-on-one coaching two months after you complete the programme, tailored to your personal action plans.
Lead your people for results
In today’s fast-paced world, the ability to pursue ambitious plans and initiatives by gaining the support of others can be a key determinant of business success. Great leaders accomplish great results by setting direction, inspiring action, aligning resources and developing the capabilities of a team. How these skills are applied varies according to the environment and business context.
Leading for Results is a unique development programme that provides experienced managers with crucial skills for performance-oriented leadership in a globalised business environment. The programme will equip you with a concrete strategy for transforming your leadership abilities. You will learn how to communicate a compelling vision that will inspire others to perform beyond even their own expectations.
By improving your effectiveness in giving feedback, offering rewards and coaching, you will learn how to create and sustain team momentum and manage periods of change, conflict or crisis. More importantly, you will learn how to create a culture of achievement that not only promotes long-term growth but also develops future generations of leaders.
How you benefit
- Recognise your leadership style: Gain clear insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style.
- Roadmaps for performance-oriented results: Access resources for creating vision and setting direction to guide individuals, teams and organisations to create a high-performance culture.
- Frameworks to activate teams: Learn frameworks for inspiring people and motivating them to perform better.
- Motivational tools: Acquire tools for energising individuals, teams and organisations.
Leading for Results is designed for executives who can impact organisational results by inspiring extraordinary achievement. Participants are typically middle or senior managers with more than six years’ experience managing people. They have significant line or functional responsibilities, often crossing multiple countries, and high potential for more senior leadership positions.
The programme is particularly beneficial for those who have already made the transition from managing individual contributors to managing other managers.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which Leadership programme is for you?
INSEAD's variety of Leadership programmes help you to develop new skills and self-awareness to influence and inspire those around you. And in today's increasingly international business environment, you also need to adapt your skills and self-awareness to lead across cultures and borders. View the comparison grid below to find out which Leadership programme best matches your needs.
There is no value in asking yourself “Am I a leader?” Instead, ask “Who am I leading? And where am I going?”