- Two intakes a year, full-time 10-month programme on two campuses: France & Singapore
- #3 Financial Times, Global MBA Programme rankings, 2022
- 92% graduates employed after three months
- Career coaching and Personal Leadership Development Programme (PLDP)
- 70% students get MBB interviews, and 36% graduates join leading global consulting firms
- 64,000 influential alumni across 180 countries globally
Contact us to find out more.
Key Employment Statistics
Changed careers (sector, country of work, or job function)
I chose INSEAD because of its strong brand in Africa and the school’s focus on emerging markets strategy and technology entrepreneurship.
Pursuing an MBA is my chance to reset; to reflect on where I’ve been, build on where I am, and redefine where I’m going.
I got my best opportunities when I went full-throttle on networking with students, faculty, and alumni.
You might not sleep too much during your programme, but you will certainly have an amazing year!
It’s been an amazing experience meeting and learning from a very diverse group of extremely smart young people with the same drive to make a difference.
Discover the MBA Programme
Download our brochure for more information on our MBA