Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 33 1 60 72 48 94
Strategy, emerging markets, social entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship, acquisitions and turnarounds, new ventures, product innovation and design, organizational behaviour, marketing, product innovation and design, digital transformation, sustainability, supply chain management, healthcare, cultural change, family business….
Anne-Marie is senior research associate working in multiple disciplines across all campuses (see research areas and linkedin profile). With over 15 years as a researcher at INSEAD she has developed innovative pedagogical materials for MBA, executive and executive MBA courses, authored over 100 case studies and their complementary material (teaching notes, websites, videos etc), built a library of INSEAD entrepreneur profiles and databse, produced articles and edited books.
Her work has been recognized over the years by winning numerous prizes for her writing and has been featured in articles on the case writing method and innovation.
Anne-Marie is also a qualified graphic designer and holds a degree in Art History from Middlesex University and Paris VIII along with diplomas in fine art, journalism and subediting.
A full list of publications is available on demand.
Cases with Extra
- The TAG Heuer Carrera Connected Watch
- EBX Group (A, B & Condensed Version)
- EMMA Safety Footwear
- Barça Innovation Hub (BIH) Goes Global: Innovation On and Off the Pitch
- Quinta do Vallado: From Douro to the World
- Vendex KBB
- Nuru Energy
- Where to Next with BlaBlaCar?
- Pro-invest: How to Launch a Private Equity Real Estate Fund
- Hitting the Target: Optimizing a Private Equity Portfolio with Partners Group
- Crisis at the Mill: Weaving an Indian Turnaround - Alvarez & Marsal
- Smartick vs. Khan Academy: A Marketing Strategy for Moving Free Users to a Paying Model
- Stefanini and the Digital Revolution: Transforming and Being Transformed
- GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes: Developing a Brazilian Airline Model