Phone: 65 6799 5334
Incentive Schemes, Contests and Tournaments, Risk Analysis, Bayesian Statistics, Decision Analysis, Decision Making
Judgement and Choice (EDP), Bayesian Analysis, Probability and Statistics (PhD), Decision Analysis, Applied Statistics (MBA), Uncertainty, Data and Judgement, Decision Making, Risk Management
Anil Gaba received his Ph.D. in Decision Sciences at Duke University in the United States. He is currently the Orpar Chaired Professor of Risk Management and Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD. He is also the Academic Director of Centre on Decision Making and Risk Analysis at INSEAD. He was Dean of Faculty INSEAD in 2006-2009, and Dean of Faculty and Research Asia Campus in 2002-2006.
His research is in the area of assessment and use of subjective information, and analysis of decisions under risk and uncertainty. His research has appeared in several academic journals such as Management Science, Operations Research, Marketing Science, and Journal of Risk and Uncertainty. He is a co-author (with S. Makridakis and R. Hogarth) of a book Dance with Chance: Making Luck Work For You.
He teaches courses on Uncertainty, Data, and Judgment (MBA), Probability and Statistics (PhD), and Bayesian Analysis (PhD). In addition, he teaches modules on Judgments & Decision Making and Risk Management in several executive development programmes all over the world including Europe, United States, China, Singapore, India, and the Middle East. He has won the Outstanding Teacher Award INSEAD MBA Core Course (Uncertainty, Data, and Judgment) ten times.
He is a regular consultant and keynote speaker at various multinationals in areas of judgments & decision making and risk management.'
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Modifying Variability and Correlations in Winner-Take-All Contests - Operations Research
- WORKING PAPERS - Modifying Variability and Correlations in Winner-Take-All Contests
- WORKING PAPERS - Optimal Dynamic Strategies in Multiround Contests
- WORKING PAPERS - Strategic Choice of Variability in Multiround Contests and Contests with Handicaps
- WORKING PAPERS - Modifying Variability and Correlation in Winner-Take-All Contests
- WORKING PAPERS - Modifying Variability and Correlation in Contests
- BOOK CHAPTERS - A Judgment: Its Role and Value for Strategy
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Risk Behavior in Response to Quotas and Contests - Marketing Science