R. Todd Ruppert
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Ruppert International Inc.
R. Todd Ruppert is the founder and CEO of Ruppert International, a firm with diversified interests globally in various fields including education, financial services/disruptive technologies, publishing, arts and entertainment, and strategy consulting. He is chairman of several firms, president of London’s Royal Parks Foundation (USA), a global ambassador for the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award, and board member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
He is a venture partner at Greenspring Associates, a US based venture capital firm with over $5.0 billion under management. He is also a senior advisor to SenaHill Partners, a FinTech merchant bank, and Motive Partners, an investment firm dedicated to financial technology.
Todd has 40 years of experience in the financial services industry. He retired from T. Rowe Price, the global asset management firmwith over $940 billion under management, where he was CEO and president of T.Rowe PriceGlobal Investment Services, co-president, T. Rowe Price International, and a member of the operating steering committee of the T. Rowe Price Group.
His numerous board and advisory board roles are for the following organizations located around the globe:
- Education: INSEAD business school, Duke University, Kenyon College, Furman University, MarcoPolo Learning, MPowerFinancing, ActivEd, EduKit.org.uk, Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation
- Financial Services/Disruptive Technologies: AlpesCapital, Athena Capital,Brazilinvest, DCE Partners, Green Visor Capital, inStreamSolutions,MAMA, Melonport, Mobecom, Nutmeg,Octopus Investments, OFF3R, Osmosis Investment Management, PivotalPath, Q Ventures, Seedrs, Signia Wealth, SPQ Asia Opportunities, Symbiont.io, Tandem Bank, Trinity Street,Trov
- Publishing: Investments & Pensions Europe, Funds Europe, Funds Global, Top 1000Funds
- Arts and Entertainment: Pall Mall Art Advisors,Round World Entertainment, Bottletop.org, Iconic Images.net, Infinity Creative Media
- Strategy Consulting: Gold Mercury.org, LaurelStrategies
- Others: Nanofixit, Lakeba, StorelliSports, Jet SentersAviation, PG Pharma, Pegasus Media Agency, Miss America Foundation
Todd is the executive producer of three documentary films – A Year in Burgundy, A Year in Champagne and A Year in Port. He was the co-producer of the musical, HappyDays.