Begins 09 Dec 2019
Begins 17 Feb 2020
Begins 09 Mar 2020
Please visit Dates & Fees for more session dates
Transforming business in the digital era
Although disruption has long been a threat for some industries, the rise of digital technologies has accelerated the pace of disruption in virtually every industry, creating immense ambiguity and unease. Meanwhile, uncertainty continues to accelerate in the broader business environment as the rate at which new technologies emerge increases exponentially - all while competition becomes increasingly fierce. The dominance of established leaders has never been more under threat.
However, these changes are also creating immense opportunities, and the tools to prosper during the age of digital disruption are accessible and available. Drawing on research that uncovers the fundamentals of digital strategy, leadership and innovation, Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation provides an integrated view of leading digital transformation and innovation.
Building on three views of digital - the strategic view, the organisational view and the innovation view - Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation provides a comprehensive suite of tools to understand and lead your way through a digital transformation.
How you benefit
- Understand digital disruption drivers. Acquire a concrete view of the key strategic drivers of digital disruption in your industry
- Put the right team in place. Analyse the organisational and team capabilities needed to support digital-ready business
- Deepen your innovation capabilities. Learn the innovation capabilities to generate more insights and transform these insights into new businesses
- Leave with action plans. Develop personal, actionable plans to address the strategy, organisation, and innovation-based opportunities that you face
Designed for leaders and senior executives seeking the full perspective needed to lead in a digital world by developing their strategic understanding, organisational wisdom and innovation-based capabilities.
Senior managers looking to develop personalised, actionable plans will also benefit.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
SkillsFuture Study Award
Singaporeans who are officially admitted to INSEAD's Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation programme can apply for the Skillsfuture Study Award for International Business. The award entitles recipients a monetary grant of S$5,000. For more information, please visit the Skillsfuture website.
The Innovators Method
A significant part of the learning in the programme takes place through the Innovators Method.
Developed by Nathan Furr and Jeff Dyer, the Innovators Method is the result of research involving 400 businesses and 16,000 executives. It is an end-to-end process for creating, refining and bringing ideas to market and is unique to INSEAD. Participants:
- Learn to respond to disruption through accessing tools like lean startup and design thinking
- Examine the people, process and philosophy that established companies can apply to navigate the uncertainty of a digital age
- Understand how to foster insights and innovation at a personal and team level to respond to a digital world
- Develop a personal and team action plan of how to generate new ideas and transform them into new businesses or internal solutions
Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation Programme Director, Nathan Furr, on how “a hybrid business model is about combining different components of your business model in a new way that helps you learn and leap into a digital future."
Over five days, you will be shown strategy tools, innovation tools and organisational tools that will give you the full picture of what digital transformation means.
"I won’t say am a changed man, but my vision of what I should do and what I could do has totally changed. It was really beneficial for me." Jean-Yves Bonhomme shares his thoughts on attending the Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation programme.
In light of Snap’s IPO, there has been an immense amount of speculation about the long-term viability of the company’s strategy.
Finding business opportunities to exploit disruption, rather than wait for your business to be disrupted can be a recipe for success in today's digital environment.