Interested candidates are encouraged to send in their CV for a pre-application assessment by the admissions team. You may either email it to [email protected] (INSEAD Admissions team) or [email protected] (Tsinghua Admissions team).
GMAT or Executive Assessment (EA)
If you are planning to use a GMAT or EA score to apply to the programme, rather than our own test – you will need to submit your scores in parallel with your application. For GMAT, please use the following code:
Business Programs, Executive MBA Programmes
If you are selected for the next stage of the application, you will be required to attend the interview session.
If you are considering taking the GMAT, we encourage you to practice the test on our online simulator to help assess your level.
TIEMBA Admissions Test
If you are planning to sit for a TIEMBA admissions test instead of applying with the GMAT or EA, kindly refer to the list of Assessment Days for the scheduled dates. Do note that you will need to submit your application at least two weeks before your Assessment Day.
- Colour Copy of Passport
- Application Form
- Two Recommendation letters: Two professionals who are qualified to comment on your professional achievements and career potential. They will both have to fill in our online reference form (available via links in the online application) in English, ranking your strengths and answering specific open-ended questions.
- Color Copy of Original Degree Certificate (Certificate in languages other than English or Chinese must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- Colour Copy of Original Transcript (Certificate in languages other than English or Chinese must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- GMAT/EA score (applicants may choose to take the INSEAD Assessment test on campus as an alternative)
- For applicant holding non-Chinese passport but born in China: Cancellation of Chinese Household registration certificate is required
- For admitted applicants with a non-Chinese degree, you are required to certify your degree by your graduating university or any notarised institutions
All other nationalities besides Chinese nationals (PRC/Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macau passport holders) are required to undertake a Chinese Language module provided by Tsinghua University. However, candidates may be exempted with any of these proofs of language proficiency:
- Chinese Proficiency Test Certificate: Old HSK Level 8 or New HSK Level 6, with an overall score of at least 195 with minimum scores of over 65 in Listening, Reading and Writing
- Pass the Tsinghua University International Student Chinese Proficiency Test A during Module 1 in Beijing
- Provide degree certificate obtained in Mainland China and being educated entirely in Chinese