Chinese Nationals from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send in their CV for a pre-application assessment by the admissions team. You may either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (INSEAD Admissions team) or email@example.com (Tsinghua Admissions team).
GMAT or Executive Assessment (EA)
If you are planning to use a GMAT or EA score to apply to the programme, rather than our own test – you will need to submit your scores in parallel with your application. For GMAT, please use the following code:
Business Programs, Executive MBA Programmes
TIEMBA Admissions Test
If you are planning to sit for a TIEMBA admissions test instead of applying with the GMAT, kindly refer to the list of Assessment Days to book a slot. Do note that you will need to submit your application at least two weeks before your Assessment Day.
- Colour Copy of Passport
- Colour Copy of ID
- Colour Copy of Travel Document to Mainland China
- Application Form
- Two Recommendation Letters: Two professionals who are qualified to comment on your professional achievements and career potential. They will both have to fill in our online reference form (available via links in the online application) in English, ranking your strengths and answering specific open-ended questions.
- Colour Copy of Original Degree Certificate (Certificate in languages other than English or Chinese must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- Colour Copy of Original Transcript (Transcripts in languages other than English or Chinese must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- GMAT/EA score (applicants may choose to take the INSEAD Assessment test on campus as an alternative)
For applicants who graduated from a university outside mainland China, you are required to certify your degrees by Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (MOE)