Phone: +33 1 60 72 41 34
Utilisation of Simulation as a Teaching Vehicle, Entrepreneurship, International Management
Project Management, Entrepreneurship, International Management
Youssef Bissada is Emeritus Professor of Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise. Owner and Chairman of Bissada Management Simulations, a company specialising in the development of computer-aided educational packages, Professor Bissada is currently teaching in the MBA and Executive Education programmes. He received degrees in engineering from Karlsruhe University, Germany, MBA from INSEAD and Harvard Business School, and a Doctorat d'Etat es Sciences from the University of Aix-Marseille in France.
He works as a consultant for numerous international organisations and corporations.
In addition to his research in the fields of international operations, project management and transfer of technology, Professor Bissada has played a major role in developing computer-aided teaching packages, including the SIGMA Challenge. He teaches in a number of open enrolment and customised Executive Education programmes.
- Simulations - ALCO Challenge: An Asset-Liability Management Simulation
- Books - Asset & Liability Management - The Banker's Guide to Value Creation and Risk Control - FT Prentice Hall
- Books - Asset & Liability Management - A Guide to Value Creation and Risk Control - FT Prentice Hall
- Case Studies - Le Lien Fixe Transmanche (A) (French)
- Journal Articles - Méthode d'estimation du facteur de localisation: Le cas de l'industrie du pétrole