- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
The Women Leaders Programme is designed to equip influential businesswomen with the tools they need to increase their leadership impact and create lasting personal and professional change.
The intensive curriculum is designed to engage participants in thought-provoking debate as they discuss the tough challenges facing women leaders. Throughout the programme, participants are encouraged to step back from their daily lives and reflect on what the key issues mean for them as individuals and professionals. Case studies, interactive discussions, group exercises, coaching and 360-degree feedback will teach attendees how to have greater impact in their organisations and drive their own career development.
Personalised coaching is a core component of the programme. Through expert and peer coaching, the content will be linked to women leaders’ past and current experiences as well as their future aspirations, creating a truly personalised experience. The content is also tailored to each participant’s current organisational context and the broader performance-limiting factors women face in business. Participants will continue to receive support after the programme with a follow-up coaching session to cement learning and drive forward personal action plans.
Leading in an Uncertain World
- Understand what it takes to lead in an uncertain, fast-changing, global world
- Gain real-time personalised feedback on your leadership style, as we put you through your paces in our experiential leadership exercises
Work through Your Leadership Challenges
- Work on one of your current leadership challenges with peers and an expert coach
- Learn how you are perceived in your work environment, using the Global Executive Leadership Mirror 360-degree assessment
Driving Personal and Professional Change
- Understand the hidden barriers to change and how to overcome them
- Participate in expert and peer coaching, where you will build a personal development plan to prepare for the next steps in your career
Developing Voice and Driving Career Success
- Master verbal and non-verbal communication, and hone your unique voice
- Learn how to effectively use networks, mentors and sponsors to drive your career success
Through experiential exercises, participants will receive coaching on their leadership skills and styles in group and interpersonal settings.