- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Leading for Results goes beyond discussions of leadership capabilities and focuses on transforming experienced managers into leaders who will set direction and provide a results-oriented vision for teams and individual employees.
Participants are required to take part in a detailed self-assessment and 360° feedback prior to starting the programme and, three months after the programme, faculty follow up with participants on their personal action plans to check on the implementation process. During their time at INSEAD, participants are taken through case studies, group discussions and will explore themes including the following.
- Characteristics of a challenging vision and strategy
- Communicating vision, direction and strategy
- Designing a results-oriented organisational structure
- Developing high-performance cultures
- Aligning goals and sustaining focus
- Creating high-performance teams
- Elevating motivation and performance by aligning rewards
- Leading by leveraging emotions
- Developing interpersonal, communication and motivation skills
- Developing yourself with peer consulting and feedback
- Developing others through effective coaching and mentoring
- Mapping your future
Call Asia office